3 : SCHOOL

Nino

So, apparently, everyone missed their friends during summer break. Mostly, Alya. Considering the fact that she almost strangled the 3 of us to death. Like seriously, she has a tight grip.

We talked about what we did during our vacations and turns out Marinette went to China with Tikki, Alya went to some kind of beach resort with her mom and Adrien suffered with Plagg. I really feel sad for Adrien though. We all knew that his cousin was such a pain.

"What about you, Nino?" Alya asked making Adrienette turn to me. Yeah, that's right. I ship them.

"Dude, you're creeping me out." Adrien looked at me weirdly. I put on a confused face. "You're smirking creepily." Marinette pointed out.

"Oh.. Sorry." I scratched the back of my nape and grinned sheepishly. "Yeah. Anyway, I went camping." I said, recalling the countless times a bear showed up, trying to eat my food but ended up chasing throughout the forest once it spots me.

I shivered at the memory. "Aww, lucky." Adrien pouted.

Is he saying I was lucky to get chased by a bear? Oh, wait. I didn't tell them.

I started of with a chuckle, "Dude." I shook my head. Suddenly my aura turned dark and chaotic. I don't know if it really did but I can feel it in my vain.

"Do you know how many bears there are? Don't you know I've been chased by one every single day? Don't you know how I got this!" I pointed at my arm. They leaned and looked at it.

"That's a mosquito bite, Nino." Alya stated.

"No! That where it bit me with its huge fangs!" I quickly pulled my sleeve down.

"Wow, such a tiny bite for a bear with HUGE fangs." Marinette rolled her eyes.

"Oh, quit with the sarcasm, guys. No need to flutter me with your worrying." I teased.

"ADRIKINS!" We cringed at the voice. "Oh, no." Adrien muttered and groaned, turning around to the skipping witch heading our way.

"Adri-honey!" The wicked blond winked her eye at my friend. "Marinette!" Adrien scream and ran behind Marinette, away from the blond.

"Go away, Chloé." Marinette huffed. Chloé scoffed and magically pulled Adrien away from Marinette.

Why magical? Well, Chloé could never pull Adrien and Marinette away from each other even if she tried. I mean, Adrienette would be a power couple if they would just GET TOGETHER AND START DATING! GAWD!

Just watching them be together makes me wanna just shove their faces together. That's how much I ship it!

"I missed you. Did you miss me? I know you did." Chloé sickly cooed at Adrien, running her fingers in circles on his chest as he scrunched his face and looked away uncomfortably.

He looked to us and gave us a pleading look. Marinette fumed. Even if I wanted to say it, she wasn't jealous. She was just enraged that this witch would do this to her best friend.

Alya looked at Marinette cheekily. Whatever they were planning wouldn't end well...for Chloé. I watched as Marinette pulled a banana out of her bag. She peeled it than broke it into three.

She gave one to Alya and one to me.

I awkwardly tool it and watched them as they finish theirs in a second. Adrien sneered at us. I know what he was thinking.

'I'M IN THE HANDS OF THE WICKED WITCH AND ALL YOU GUYS DO IS EAT BANANAS?! I THOUGHT I LOVED YOU, MARINETTE!' Yep, exactly what he was thinking right now. Hehe.

I looked to Marinette and saw that she had crept up behind Chloé and placed the banana peel next to the blonds feet. She quickly ran back to us and gave Alya a high five while I looked at them in confusion.

Marinette giggled and gestured Adrien to push Chloé. At first Adrien didn't seem to know what she meant until she grabbed me and pushed me. I shot her a glare whilst she smiled innocently.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Adrien, hoping he would understand already.

But by the time I looked, I saw Chloé slipping on the banana peel and falling on her back. She shrieked and fell as the four of us laughed.

"Poor banana peel!" I heard Marinette exclaim as we continued our laughter.

Chloé growled and began whining. "Adrikins! Help!" She pouted. Adrien widened his eyes and ran towards us. We laughed and ran away before she could start yelling nonsense at us.

"SABRINA!" Was the last thing we heard her say.

"Nice job!" Adrien said breathlessly. Marinette laughed. "No problem." She replied and smiled. They gazed into each others eyes.

"Just date already!" I exclaimed frustratedly. They broke their gaze and glared at me. "Oooh, is that a blush I see?" Alya cooed and poked Marinette's cheeks but there wasn't a sign of red to be found on her cheeks. But Adrien, ohhhh..

"Adr-" I started but I was cut off by that retarded bell. "Let's go and face the hell we call..." Alya began.

"SCHOOL!" We yelled out dramatically and raced into the building.