15 : You Look- SEXY!

Marinette

I made the biggest mistake in my whole life. I have never regretted something so much until now.

I told Alya about the date and I'm pretty sure she told Nino, who will eventually tell Plagg because he is the only one - besides Adrien - who has Plagg's number. And I have a feeling they will be stalking us which scares me. 

I just have to sleep off this problem. I have to stop thinking about it. I should just lay down and go to sleep. I shut my eyes and laid down on my fluffy pillow. But my eyes snapped back open when my phone buzzed. I muttered under my breath and took my phone and opened it. I quickly sat up when I saw it was Adrien.

Chaton: Meow.

I chuckled. That was the code word for emergency. I was forced to accept that when he texted me almost 200 times because Nino was stuck on a slide. I really have no idea how honestly.

I laughed off the memory of Nino crying while stuck on the slide and texted Adrien back.

- What's the emergency?

Chaton: Ahh, you remebered. :)

- Yes, i did now tell me what's wrong?

Chaton: -_- I think you know, princess

- i really don't :-)

Chaton: Tsk. You told Alya about the date.

- you seem very confident that it was me.

Chaton:....

I was busted and I knew it but it's just fun playing around with him.

Chaton: Mari, we're the only ones who know about the date...

- I'm sorry Chaton, it just slipped..

Chaton: It's okay, Princess. We'll find a way to get them off our hair.

- Yeah, I'm pretty sure it will be easier for you since yours is always neat. XD 

Chaton: Funny.

- Good night kitty

Chaton: Night princess.

I smiled and put my phone down on my bed and closed my eyes. I eventually fell into asleep.

---

"Marinette! Marinette! Princess!" I heard Adrien's voice in the distance. It seemed so close but so far away. I grunted and turned around, lying flat on my back. 

I heard a chuckle. But I was to sleepy to wake up and see who. Yeah, if there was a fire in the house, I'd probably burn to death because I was to sleepy to wake up to the heat.

I flinched a bit when someone touched my nose. Can't they just leave me alone?

"Aww, does the Princess need a kiss to make her up?" 

Everything seemed to echo in my mind.

"Fear not! For I shall bestow a kiss to which will help this beautiful princess wake up!"

Everything began to seem clear and before I opened my eyes, I felt something wet on my forehead.

"Ah-huh! It worked!" I opened my eyes and saw Adrien crouched over me and smiling happily. His head was too close my mine. So close, I could smell his lavender scented shampoo. 

"You getting up or not?" His breath smelt minty. 

"Yeah, maybe." I said. He quickly back away and covered his nose while I blushed when I realized why. Morning breath.