10 : Initiating Plan

Adrien's POV

My palms are sweating!!!

Plagg, Alya, Nino and I had just left the house, leaving Marinette with Tikki. The four of us were going ahead of the two so we could set up the "scenery" as Plagg calls it. Last night we stayed up, ordering decorations and organising stuff. We only had a few hours of sleep before we were woken up at five thirty by my stupid cousin. I swear, I could hit him for that but I was feeling generous today. And I despise Marinette right now because she's still sleeping.

I turned to my cousin who had his eyes focused on the road. As if he sensed my stare, he spoke, "What's up, kiddo?" He didn't take his eyes of the road, though there wasn't any cars around.

"Eh.." I said lamely. Plagg chuckled lowly at my reply.

"Nervous?"

"Slightly.."

"Don't worry! Your awesome cousin's got this! You don't have to worry about a thing, pipsqueak!" He grinned cheekily at me before turning his attention back to the road. I smiled softly.

Plagg may be annoying as hell but he is very reliable. He is always there for me no matter what stupid shit I get myself into. Maybe because he is the same and has more experience in getting himself out. Lol.

The car came to a stop in front of the school. It was currently six twenty two a.m and I am killing to get some sleep. Plagg hot out of the car while I looked to the backseat where Nino and Alya where and saw that they where both asleep. Nino's head was leaning back on the seat and was snoring loudly, with a bit of drool dripping from the corner of his mouth while Alya had her head on her arms and was leaning against the window, sleeping peacefully.

This idiots.

I want to sleep too.

I pulled Nino's hat down, forcefully so it went over his face, startling him. He accidentally slapped Alya's face and glasses off her face which caused her to get up immediately. If looks could kill, Nino would be dead.

"No." I saw quietly to Alya who was breathing hard and had a murderous look. Nino tried to hide himself in his side of the seat but Alya lashed out to him with a scream of anger and wrapped her hands around Nino's neck and began to shake him. Nino began to flail helplessly with his tongue out and trying to scream in panic but it came out as, "ARRGGHH!"

I quickly jumped to the back and tried to pull Alya, who had now pinned Nino's head to the window and began to drag him side to side, away from Nino before she gave him a concussion.

There was a tap on the window. That's probably a school demon who's here to kill us and drag our souls to hell! Too much BuzzFeed Unsolved.

We all stopped and looked up. Plagg was standing outside holding a box and staring at us with a baffled look.

Well, that's as close to a demon. I mean, this is Plagg I'm talking about.

Alya casually took her glasses which were on the floor and miraculously undamaged. Well, thank goodness for that cause if it was, she would have gone on a killing spree. She pushed past Nino and walked out without another word.

Nino was traumatized.

---

"Who knew you were a great at this kinds of stuff. I gotta say, your feminine side is starting to show." I grinned slyly at Plagg who was knotting a rope around something..

"Shut up, twerp." I heard him mumble lowly.

I silently laughed at him and looked around the decorated cafeteria. Hopefully, Alya and Nino managed to get the rest of the class onboard with our crazy idea.