18 : You...

Nino

Weeks have passed since Adrienette became 'official' and Adrienette's date– and everything was going smoothly. Lila was– surprisingly– not bothering them at all. It's like she had just forgotten Adrien . But that's not gonna stop Adrienette from happening. We're gonna make this cannon, Alya and I.

I sighed as I stared at the questions on the board. Maths was a really hard class but the teacher always made it fun with his creative ideas and jokes

"What did you get for questions six?" I heard Adrien ask me. Both Adrien and I had maths together.

I looked at my book, "um, -16...what about you?" I asked and looked at his book.

"61...wha–why?!" He clutched his head and exhaled deeply then turned to me again. "What about question seven?"

"X."

"I got Y...." He paused, "Ugh!" He groaned and slammed his head on the desk.

I pat his back, "Hey, who knows? I may be wrong." I reassured him.

He covered his head with his hands and groaned louder. "I don't know, man. I'm slowly losing it." He said and rested his chin on his arms.

I leaned his head against my palm and listened.

"Lila won't leave me alone." He said breathlessly. I arched my brows. I thought Lila was completely gone. I thought she left Adrienette in peace– turns out I'm wrong.

"She somehow got my address and she keeps sending stuff to me–"

"When did this start?" I interjected. He looked up in deep thought. "Umm, last week, I guess? She also got a hold of my number. And now every second– every minute– she's texting me. I eventually had to turn my phone off because it was going crazy." He said and frowned deeply.

"So that's why you haven't been responding to my texts?" I wondered. Adrien nodded and sat up again.

"Could I see?" I asked. Adrien agreed and took out his phone. I waited patiently for his phone to turn on but when it did–

It went wild. It began buzzing and Adrien's ringtone filled the quiet atmosphere.

The teacher and everyone else looked up. The teacher glared at the class through his glasses. "Who is that?!" He raged.

Adrien honestly raised his hand in embarrassment. The teacher looked disappointed. "Detention Mr Agreste." He said.

I quickly raised my hand which caused him to look at me, baffled. "Mr Lahiffe?" He questioned.

"Uh– I told him to bring out his phone so I'm also at fault here." I admitted.

He raised a brow at me, "I appreciate your honesty, Mr Lahiffe. You and Mr Agreste will show up for detention at the end of the schooling day." He said and went back to his papers.

"Sorry, dude." I turned to Adrien and apologized.

He smiled, "it's okay! At least you're there."
---

We walked out of class after the bell rang and searched for Marinette and Alya to go to homeroom. But I needed to go to the bathroom so I left Adrien to look for them.

I walked down the stairs and entered the boy's bathroom.

---

"Ahh." I sighed in content and made my way to homeroom. I entered and saw Adrien, Marinette and Alya already inside. I walked to the seat behind Adrien and Marinette, and sat beside Alya. Ever since Adrien and Marinette became a 'couple' we moved seats.