16 : Strolling Around

Alya

It was the day of Adrienette's date and Plagg, Tikki, Nino and I are going to follow them. Hehe. The three of us are currently in the park, waiting for Nino to show up. He had left a few minutes ago, to go to Marinette's house and find out where Adrienette were going.

But now I'm starting to get impatient.

"Where is that idiot?!" I exclaimed and stomped my feet on the ground. Plagg looked at me and rose an eyebrow while Tikki giggled.

A few minutes passed before Tikki spotted him. "Look! He's there!"

I turned around and saw him running towards us. "You better have something." I sneered at him. My feet were aching so he better have something that was worth the wait.

"Yeah, earlier..." He panted. "Adrien mentioned a stroll around the city."

I groaned. Great, just what my aching feet need. Walking.

"Okay, any specific places he mentioned visiting?" Plagg asked.

Nino nodded, "Yeah, the zoo, then they're going to get some ice cream and that's all he mentioned." He finished and shrugged.

"Okay, let's go!" Plagg announced happily and Tikki and Nino's hands and began to drag them with him. He didn't grab mine because he knew I would hit him. Fun memories.

---

We walked into the zoo and began our search for our two dear friends. The four of us separated to look for them, whoever found them would alert the group via text message.

I was walking towards the panther enclosure until I heard a familiar laugh and I jumped into a nearby bush. I peek through the leaves and saw them, laughing and eating cotton candy.

I quickly took out my phone and texted the three through our group chat.

Alya: I found them. They're at the panther enclosure.

I put my phone down and listened to the conversation. Which is bad, I know. But I can't help it, they're right next to me. They were sitting on a bench that was only a few metres away from the bush I was hiding in.

"Yeah, I can't believe Nino was that smart!" Marinette said and burst into laughter, as well and Adrien.

What the heck are they laughing about? Nino? What did Nino do? How and when was he smart? I need more context!

I sighed. As far as I'm concerned, this two are just confusing.

The two of them stopped laughing and engaged in a quiet conversation. Just then, a loud scream filled the silence. Oh shit. I quickly took my phone and put it on silent mode.

"Was that yours?" Adrien asked.

"Nope, mine is on silent mode." Marinette said.

"Hmm..."

Please don't search for the sound. Please don't search for the sound. Your whole relationship depends on me not being found!

"Maybe it was someone from the other side of the board?" Marinette said. I then realized that the bench they were sitting on was in front of a sign board or whatever, I don't care! Just buy it you blonde chicken!

Adrien sighed.

Is he buying it?!

"Fine." He said.

Yes! Now, what unfortunate soul is going to face my wrath for almost getting me caught.

Tikki: Okay, we're on our way ^-^