25 : Bye Luka

Alya

Adrien: I'm putting an end to this whole thing tonight.

Alya: okay

I sighed and locked my phone after replying to Adrien's message. I didn't know what else to say to him now. Though is it was me from last week, I would have cursed him and told him to go to bed.

Adrienette is ending but it never really began. Now who knows if it will ever begin.

•••

I walked slowly to school. There was no use in walking fast since I was too early, as always.

The school was still close but I could see some of my classmates. The normally early ones. Juleka, Rose, Max and Alix along with other students I don't know the names of.

"Alya!" I heard Nino calling. He was sitting under a tree with his headphones on, waving for me to go over. I grinned and walked over to him.

"What's up?" He asked coolly.

I chuckled lowly and sat beside him. "Adrien and Marinette 'broke up'." I replied. His face dropped. "Oh, yeah."

We stayed silent. Nino was listening to music while I absentmindedly watched the others. I tensed up when I saw the blueberry. I hit Nino's leg to get his attention.

He sat up but before he could protest I pointed to Luka.

Luka walked to Juleka and hugged her. "Bye sis, I'll see you on Christmas." He said.

What is this?

Juleka frowned. "Do you really have to go?" She asked.

Luka is leaving? What about Marinette?

Luka smiled. "I'll be back, don't worry." He waved at Juleka before walking off.

Nino and I looked at each other. "What about Mari?" We both asked in unison.

Well, bye bye Luka.

•••

Classes where about to start but Mari and Adrien weren't here yet. Nino and I were sitting on the floor of the locker room waiting for them to come while playing games on our phones.

"What's taking them so long? Adrien's never late." Nino said. I nodded. "Yeah, and Mari usually arrives about now."

I turned my attention to the door when I heard a sudden eruption of squeals.

"What the hell?" Nino muttered as he stood up.

Then entered our ever beloved friends with their hands around each other and bright smiles on their faces.

I stood up and glared at them. "About time! Were you guys practicing how to break the news to your beloved fans?"

They both tilted their head and arched their brows at the same time which was creepy to watch.

"What do you mean?" They both asked.

Nino turned to me with a freaked out look while Mari and Adrien opened their lockers.

"I'm talking about your break up." I grumbled.

"Oh, that." Mari scoffed.

Wha- huh! The audacity!

"Right, that." Adrien chuckled. "We didn't." He shrugged and closed his locker before walking up to Mari and putting his hand around her shoulder.

Nino laughed from excitement as he jumped. He looked back at the two with a teasing smile. "Why? Cause you suddenly fell in love, kissed and became a real thing?"