7 : Problems

Adrien's POV

Well, last night was defiantly fun-ish. Not saying it was lame or anything but it wasn't properly planned. Maybe next time I'll host an awesome sleepover that will get my friends talking.

We were already in school, having Plagg drop us off, and it was still early. Too early for Marinette's liking. "Can I just go home and sleep for a while? My house is just across the road!" She whined while pointing to her parents bakery across the street.

Honestly, somethings never change.

"Nice try, Marinette." Alya smirked.

"Yeah, we all know how much you love sleeping." I added with a teasing smile.

"So don't even try." Nino finished and crossed his arms.

Marinette sighed softly and smiled at us. "I hate how much you guys know about me. It honestly scares me." She giggled cutely.

Awwww...Wait, WHAT?!

No, wait. I can actually say that about her! She's my best friend!

"Come on, guys. Let's go in!" Marinette ran up the steps and gestured us to follow.

"Loves to sleep but has a lot of energy. Damn, did you sneak coffee into her cup or something?" Alya looked at me accusingly.

"And why would I?"

"Because you like it when she's energetic." Nino pointed out with a smug look.

"Don't say it like that. It sounds so wrong." I cringed and walked away from them.

---

I came out of the boys bathroom and began to walk back to the classroom where those idiots, and Marinette, were.

It's funny how I can't find it in my heart to call Mari an idiot.. She just... Doesn't fit that description. Alya? very. Nino? Absolutely!

Maybe because she's my princess.

Maybe..

"ADRIEN!" A very loud screech pulled me back to reality. Lucky, cause if I hadn't, I would have bumped into a wall. Wait..oh crap. It's Lila! FML!

"Adrien!" She caught up with me before I could make an escape. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek. I mentally gagged. She smells like expensive perfume.

It's worse than Chloé's to be honest, and that's saying something!

She pulled back and batted her eyelashes.

"Umm.. Hey, Lila." I began awkwardly. Please go.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" She asked, not even bothering to say 'hey' back. Rude.

Wait, is she trying to ask me out? Oh, shit... Yuck!

"Stuff.." I responsed lamely. Hah, that was good.

"Really? I was thinking we could go out on a date.." She said, looking at me with a pleading look.

Oh hell naw!

Being her play date years ago were the worst moments of my life! I couldn't image how my life would be like if I dated her.

"Y-yeah...sorry but I'm busy." I pulled her hands off my shoulders and scratched my nape.

"Oh? So maybe when you're free?" Lila smiled.

Dammit, I made it sound like she had a chance. Think Adrien, think!!

Oh.

"Can't! I have a girlfriend.." I said, giving her a smug look. She looked taken back. But she smirked. Did she buy it?

"Nice try, you don't have a girlfriend." She said.

"Yes, I do!" I exclaimed. Great, now she won't believe me. I'm such a little bitch and I know it.

"Really~" she said, giving me a look of disbelief. "Well, why hasn't anyone heard about her?"

"Um...um.. We're taking it slow?" Nice.

"Yeah, we're taking it slow. We don't want to publicise our relationship right now. We keeping it a secret." I said.

Lila didn't look like she believed me. "Not so much of a secret now that you've told me." She deadpanned.

Motherfu- breath. Idea!

"Well, doesn't matter now since we're gonna announce it tomorrow!" This is gonna be a problem.

"Really?"

"Really! In the gym, at around lunchtime. Be there if you don't believe me." I grinned at her and walked away.

"Oh, I will. But remember Adrien...I always get what I want." I heard her say before I walked into the classroom.

"What took you so long?!" Marinette exclaimed.

I grinned sheepishly. "Guys...I have a problem.."

---

I sighed and stared at three of them. I had just told them what had happened with Lila and quite frankly, their not taking it well.

"You're on your own!" Three of them said at once and turned away.

"Wha-Guys!" I exclaimed in disbelief. Whatever happened to always being there for each other?

"Look, Adrien. You got yourself into the mess. Don't include us in it." Marinette pointed out.

"Yeah, but-"

"And where are we gonna find a girl who would pretend to be your girlfriend when almost all of Paris female population is infatuated with you?" Marinette added, pacing in front of the the teachers desk. "There's a chance someone would kidnap you or worse-" she was cut off by Nino.

"Rape!" He shouted than gave a look of satisfaction.

"I don't know!" I exclaimed. "Urmm! Alya!" I pointed at her, causing her to raise a brow. "She can pretend to-"

"Oh, no!" Alya exclaimed. "I don't want to be part of this!"

"Or you could, Marinette!" I gestured her.

"Oh, no!" She exclaimed. "Don't even include me!" She crossed her arms and sat on her chair.

I sighed. What the hell have I done?

"Wait.." Alya said. We all looked at her curiously, urging for her to continue but then the door opened and everyone entered.