4 : This Idiot

Alya

"I can't believe we survived school!" I exclaimed while walking out with my friends.

Marinette chuckled. "Yeah."

We walked across the street to Marinette's parents bakery. The most wonderful place on earth! The food there, well it's mostly pastries, is awesome! I never get tired of it.

Adrien opened the door, causing the bell to ring. "Hey, Sabine! Tom!" He greeted to Marinette's parents. They both stopped and smiled at us warmly. "Hey, kids. Nice to see the three of you guys again."

Nino walked over to Sabine and hugged her. "Summer has been awful without your food!" He bellowed dramatically. The three of us rolled our eyes as Sabine pat his back. Tom chuckled and pat Adrien's back. "But you, you've been in here all summer. Do you have a thing with my daughter?" He eyed Adrien making Adrien gulp.

I nudged Marinette who seemed to be enjoying this too much.

She cough. "Yeah, dad. It's a thing called friendship."

Adrien cleared his throat. "Besides, she hasn't got a chance." He pulled away and began to pose.

This idiot.

Honestly, everyone thinks Adrien is a sweetheart. That's an understatement.

This idiot is the King of ego's. Oh, yeah. About him and Marinette, he thinks Marinette is out of his league. He literary says that every time we see them having a 'Adrienette Moment.'

Like for example, three years ago.

time travel with Alya to three Years ago•

Nino and I were riding on our bikes together to the park were Marinette and Adrien were waiting for us.

We all were going to have a picnic with our parents. My parents told me to go ahead first because they knew I was impatient. I later found Nino riding to the park and decided to join him, and it turned out that his parents had gone out to buy some drinks.

"Ha, I'm so gonna beat you!" I giggled.

"LOOK! THERE'S MARINETTE ADRIEN AND MARINETTE!" Nino exclaimed, pointing ahead. I looked in the direction he pointed in and saw Adrien and Marinette hugging.

OMG! DEAR LORD! IS THIS HAPPENING!

We both stopped, and of course I won the race, and looked at the two. It was so cute! Marinette had her hands around his neck while his hugged her waist. Marinette's head was on his chest while Adrien's was on the crook of her neck. Oh my gosh! AHHHHH!

"Are you guys secretly dating or something?" Nino said smugly, RUINING the moment.

Stupid Nino.

Marinette and Adrien jumped in shock, BUT THEIR HANDS WERE STILL ON EACH OTHER!

"Oh, hey guys." Adrien greeted causally. But if you looked closely, you could see a tiny blush on his cheek. Marinette let go of him and giggled. "No, Nino. We were just hugging."

"Ohh~ hugging." Nino smirked. Marinette glared at him.

"Pssh," Adrien scoffed. "We're just friends. After all, she's waaaay out of my league. I mean, look at me!" He began to flex.

I face palmed.

Nino chuckled in amusement.

Marinette giggled.

•back to present time

I still think they were secretly dating though.

"Ohhh, lost in thoughts~ Tell me, what are you thinking bout?" I snapped out of it and saw the three of them staring at me.

"Huh?"

"Alya, you're doing it again." Marinette chuckled.

I looked at her dumbfounded. "Doing what again?"

Adrien stepped in front of her, "That thing were you stop talking, and than you just stare at something without blinking. It's really creepy." He said and flailed his arms around.

I chuckled at them. Do I do this often? Well, excuse me if you guys have so many sweet moments together that make me suspicious that you two are dating! I just want to look back at them and make it like you two are! And it's just part of your couple-y act!

Psh. Idiots.

"ALYA, YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN!" I blinked and saw Nino standing in front of me, holding my shoulders.

"Let go of me." I growled while glaring at him.

"AHHH!" He jumped back.

"Anyway! Let's have something to eat!" Marinette suggested.

I nodded along with the two boys and walked off to Marinette's room.

"Man, I never get tired of looking at this!" Adrien said while pointing at our pictures that were on Marinette's wall.

Nino sniffled.

We all looked at him weirdly.

"I looked so cute!" He wailed.

"Tell me why we're friends with him?" Adrien asked, nodding his head in Nino's direction.

"HEY!"

"I don't know, it was all you." I laughed.

---