discontinued

Okay. I'm pretty sure you know what this means.

Unfortunately.

But it must be done. I know I've said that I would update and all that but I have to come out and tell the truth.

I just can't do it anymore.

I'm sorry. But I'm not as inspired to write anymore. My interest in the fandom has gone and my interest in wattpad as well.

I just don't find it as fun as I did all those years back.

Writing this book used to be fun but now it's like a burden if I'm being honest. For the past years the updating of this book has been eating at me but I managed to ignore it. Coming back, I thought I could be able to finish it and I can't help but feel guilty for lying to you all that I would. I apologize.

But it's better to tell you now and stop your expectations of an update to this book.

And besides, I also have other things to worry about, school especially. With the current pandemic of COVID-19, my grades have been suffering and I'm really trying to focus harder on school. And my mental health but I won't dive into that.

With that being said, I'd like to thank you all so so so much for putting up with me. I'm sorry for letting you down. It was hard coming to this decision because I never want to disappoint anyone. But I have to do this.

(This sounds cheesy as fuck.)

I will also be logging out of my account.

So this is goodbye.

- Joy