13 : Marinette Lips

Alya

My jaw dropped and I almost dropped my phone but I didn't.

Marinette and Adrien kissed. They clearly kissed. Lip to lip. And I have it on camera.

I quickly sent it to Plagg. He's definitely going to love this.

I tucked my phone away and took deep breaths to calm my heart before it broke out of my chest. Nino was hysterical and the group of girls that were spying on Adrienette had gone to class.

Adrien was walking out of the locker room with a flustered look and I was gonna tease him about it. We both had the same class first period.

I turned around and saw that Nino had magically disappeared so I decided to quickly catch up with Adrien.

I ran out of the locker room and out into the hallway and saw Adrien still close by. I caught up with him and began my teasing. "Someone is unusually happy." I smirked.

He turned more red at my comment and scratched his nape. "W-what do you mean?" He stuttered.

"I saw."

"I-It was n-nothing!" He said a bit too quickly which made me smirk wider.

"It's not like that!"

"Hmm...right."

"Alya! It was just part of the act!"

"...Oh, right.." I sighed. He was right. Everything was just an act.

"Besides, it meant nothing." He said, finally calming down.

I narrowed my eyes and looked at him. "Then why do you look so flustered?" Why be flustered if it meant nothing. I think it meant something. Just trying to hide stuff! Huh, mister Agreste.

"W-well-"

"Catching feelings, eh?" I winked and slyly grinned at him.

He just sighed, "No. It's just weird, you know?"

"No, I don't know. So, do enlighten me." I deadpanned.

"Well, Marinette and I have been best friends for a long time, and kissing each other is just... Weird." He said and looked away.

"Really?"

"Really."

I saw the classroom up ahead and sighed. "But you better get used to it!"

"Used to what?"

"Marinette lips!" I laughed and ran inside the classroom. Marinette lips? I really don't know.

---

"Ugh! Where are those two?" I groaned and slammed my hand on the lunch table.

"Probably making out in the janitors closet." Nino said while taking a bite from his bagel.

"Yeah, right." I said sarcastically. Even though I wish it was true, it was far from that. They are probably just answering some questions from their fangirls.

Ever since they became official, they became like celebrities or something. Like Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds. People have been hoarding around them and asking them about their 'love life'. I mean, what about Nino and I?! The two people who brought them together and invented them. We deserve some recognition! But no! We're just swept under the rug.

Let's see. How did I even start shipping them??

°•Flashback to when they were 8 years old°•°

Third Person POV

"So then they got married and lived happily ever after." Mrs Dupain finished, closing the book and smiling at the fascinated children in front of her. Their eyes twinkled in delighted while the lips curved in smiles of happiness.