6 : Sleepover

Marinette's POV

"Bye mama, bye papa!" I waved at my parents before leaving. I had my backpack which contained my clothes for tonights sleep over and for school tomorrow. Weird how we're having a sleepover during a school night but this is Adrien we're talking about. Sleeping over at his house is like a once in a life time chance.

"Hey, Marinette! Ready to go?" I looked up and saw Tikki standing next to her car. She was working on a class project with Plagg so she was gonna drive me, well us, to Adrien's.

I smiled and nodded, "Yep!"

---

"Woo, so Adrien's finally invited you to a sleepover?" Tikki began, giving me a quick glance before turning back to the road.

"Yeah, I still can't believe it." Lol, it's a miracle really.

"Will it just be to two of you?"

"Ha, you wish."

"Aww.."

I shook my head at her response. Tikki was a part of this so called, 'Mission Adrienette' Alya came up with. Along with Plagg and Nino.

It's really stupid honestly, because I only see Adrien as a friend. You know, he's just a friend.

(Let me just leave this here...
ShE's JuSt A fRiEnD.)

"We're here!" Tikki announced as she turned off the engine.

"Eh? Already?" I said dumbly. Tikki giggled and shook her head. "Yes, silly!" She picked up her bag and got out as I followed suit.

I looked at Adrien house- erm.. Mansion. I forgot how big this place was.

"HEY MARINETTE!" I snapped out of my gaze and saw Adrien standing at the door, waving at me. I laughed and waved back.

"Aww, my babies!" Plagg cooed as he appeared beside him.

"Shut up, bro!" Adrien nudged his stomach.

"Oi! My abs!"

"What abs?"

Tikki and I laughed at them. "Okay, you two, enough." Tikki pushed them aside before Adrien pounced on Plagg.

"Lol, listen to your girlfriend." Adrien teased. Plagg just simply waved him off. Adrien didn't take that well.

"Okay, let's go in!" I said and pushed Adrien away before he could do anything.

"Aww.." I heard the two say but I ignored them.

"Have Alya and Nino arrived?" I asked when we were far from Plagg and Tikki.

"Nino is in the kitchen, as always. And Alya is watching TV in my room." He answered.

"Aaahh, you have arrived." I turned to my right just in time to see Nino, who was sitting on a chair, spin around and looked at us evilly. Like he had some evil plan in mind. Knowing him, it was probably stupid.

"What are you doing, Nino?" I sighed.

"I thought you were in the kitchen?" Adrien added. Nino just shrugged and stood up. "Let's go to Alya!" He cheered and dragged the both of us.

---

Alya's POV

A fangirls worst nightmare is when her ships see each other as just friends! I was currently watching nothing, to be honest, cause my attention was on a picture on Adrien's desk that had both him and Marinette and on it, there was a word that stood out. No, seriously. It was in green and red, it wasn't that hard to miss.

Anyway, back to the damn thing. On it, was the word "BEST FRIENDS". Worst thing ever.

I was about to let out a dramatic cry when the door flew open. " Hey, guys!" I said casually.

"Hi, Alya!" Marinette greeted me with a huge smile. I smiled back at her.

"What's popping?"

"Nothing much! You guys ready for the best sleepover!" Adrien exclaimed.

The three of us exclaimed in excitement. This better not be boring.

"Kay! Let's play-"

The door flew open again. "SPIN THE BOTTLE!"

"PLAGG?!" Adrien cried.

"WHAT'S UP, COUZ!!" He was in a Jagged Stone stance.

"Get out!" Adrien demanded and began to push Plagg out. Plagg began to whine until he was fully out and shut out. "Okay, back to the fun." Adrien said with a sheepish grin.

Honestly, why couldn't he let Plagg stay? I was loving his idea of spin the bottle.

"Ooh, what kind of fun?" I heard Plagg's voice.

Adrien kicked his door.

"Ow!" We heard Plagg yelp in pain.

Things still don't change with him and his cousin. That's why their cool.

"Anyway, let's play some video games and-"

"LAAAAAME!!" Plagg called from the other side.

Well, he's not gonna leave any time soon.

"Excuse me." Adrien says and steps out his room. I looked to Nino and Marinette who were both chuckling. I smirked at them and turned my attention to my phone. Before I could unlock it, I heard a loud screech and I'm pretty sure Nino and Marinette heard it also because they were laughing their heads off. It was because the screech belonged to Plagg. Pretty sure Adrien touched his hair.

"MY HAAAAaaaIIRRrr!!" Plagg wailed from outside. "HOW DARE YOU!!?"

The door opened and Adrien walked in, looking like nothing happened.

"So, the games."

We all proceeded to play video games and talk about random stuff.

---
Adrien' POV

It was an hour before midnight and now the three of us are joking around while eating the deserts Marinette brought. Her parents food is always the best!

"Hey, you guys aren't alseep yet?" The devil- I mean, Plagg- walked in. The last thing I want is to hear his annoying voice.

"Get out!" I glared at him.

"Nope! You four need to go to sleep! You still have school tomorrow!" He put his hands on his hips, giving us a stern look.

I chuckled. Plagg was finally acting his age. How cute. "Looks like someones grown up~." I gave him a teasing look. Nino, Alya and Marinette laughed.

"And don't you also have school too?" Marinette smirked.

"Yes, I do. That's why I'm going to sleep." He said and walked out.

Alya scoffed. "Bet his telling us to go to sleep just so he and Tikki can make out." We all began to laugh.

"I heard that!" Plagg hollered from outside.

I almost choked on my own saliva.

"Besides, that was an hour ago." Plagg said, sticking his head into the room."

Now I really choked on my saliva. And so did the others.

"Jokes! She's just a friend." He gave a Cheshire cat grin and left.

"What the hell is wrong with your cousin, Adrien?" Marinette asked.

I shrugged. Everything is wrong with him.
--