19 : WHAT?!

Alya's POV

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed into my phone. I could hear Marinette groan and imagined her cringing while moving the phone from her ear. But I don't care. This was not good!

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU SAW LUKA?!" I exclaimed once more. This was definitely not good. The last thing we need is Luka.

"I told you, I met him outside of school. He came to pick up Juleka and we bumped into each other." She said before letting out a loud squeal. "He's still cute!" She cried. I groaned loudly. Not this again. "Bye Alya!" She said in a cheery tone. "Bye." I grumbled and hung up.

I fell onto my bed and looked at my white ceiling.

•○flashback to 2 years ago○•

Alya walked to the entrance of the school and immediately groaned once she came across the scene of her best friend and the blueberry. At least, that's what she, Nino and Adrien called him. Nino frowned while Adrien looked visibly annoyed.

Marinette covered her mouth with her hand and giggled while Luka looked at her with a wide smile. It was clear that they liked each other by the blush that had spread across their cheek when Luka reached out to pat her shoulders before leaving. Marinette looked like she had been touched by a god.

"Aww, Marinette and Luka look cute together.  I ship it." Alya turned and saw Rose staring in Marinette's direction, cupping her cheeks with a dreamy look.

Adrien felt a slight ache in his chest as he stared at his best friend he had been crushing on since they were little.

Alya frowned while Nino cried silently to himself.
•○•○

Yeah, he's basically interfering with Adrienette. Not gonna happen buddy. Ugh, should probably give Nino and Adrien a heads up.

I got my phone from the bed and opened a new group chat, adding Nino and Adrien to the chat.

Alya: Hey, u guys online?

Adrien: Yeah...

Adrien: Why something wrong?

Idiot: Wassup doods!

Alya: Shut up Nino

Idiot: This is a group chat so technically I cannot shut up because I am not talking.

Adrien: Shut up Nino

Idiot: :(

Alya: Anyway,  I texted you guys because of something important

Adrien: Where's Mari?

Adrien: Oh really?

Idiot: Where's Mari?

Idiot: What is it?

Alya: Luka is back

Alya: Oh and Mari is not included

Alya: But yeah, Luka is back

Received a voice recording from Idiot

I rolled my eyes and played it. And thank the Lord I wasn't wearing headphones cause he sounded like a banshee. Heh, new alarm clock.

Adrien: WHAT?!

Adrien: Dude, you sounded like a banshee

Adrien: are u high

Idiot: I WISH

Idiot: LUKA IS BACK?!

Alya: Yyeeeup

Idiot: AAAAAAAGGGGGGGG.

Adrien: Does Mari know?

Alya: She told me.

Idiot: AAHAAAAARRRRGGGGGG!!!

Adrien: What happened?

Adrien: What did she say?

Alya: Oh you know

Alya: Same old story. We've all seen and heard it.

Idiot: GGGGGRRRRRRRR!

Adrien: Whoa. Nino.

Alya: Nino shut up

Idiot: hmmp!

Adrien: 🙄🙄🙄

Yeah, we're gonna need some new plans.

■■■

Sorry this is short. Sorry for my absence.  But now I'm gonna cut to the chase.

Commitment is not my strength. Hehe! What I mean by that is I kinda found it difficult to actually sit down for a while to write this book. I really don't know what is wrong with me. And aside from that I also have a major authors block. So yeah, pretty much a terrible combo. Oh, let's not forget school but back to the book. Since I have authors block. I pretty much had to brainstorm some new ideas for the book.

So this chapter will be followed up with a couple of others because I wrote the chapter/s right after finishing my brainstorming. So yeah.

Peace!... And sorry.