2 : Best Friends

Adrien

Wow. 13 freaking years of being friends. But not just any friends, best friends. Honestly, I don't know how the 4 of us even managed to be together after 13 years.

Maybe it's because we are the weirdos in class. The dorky weirdos. Our group is just fabulous in our own way.

There's Marinette, the clumsy, sassy, hyper and perky one.

Alya, the four-eyed (no offense Alya), grumpy, sarcastic and bossy one.

Nino, the all the way weird one.

And me, the hot one.

Lol, did I just call myself that?

"Awww, why did time fly by so quickly?" I cooed at the picture on the desk to my right. It was a picture of the four of us on Christmas day. We did a little play on the birth of baby Jesus.

Marinette acted as Mary. Oh, the irony.

I was Joseph, Alya was one of the three wise men and Nino was the donkey Mary rode on. Poor Nino was constantly kicked by Marinette for no apparent reason.

"Yo, Adrien! Get up!" My cousin called from outside my door.

"Yeah, yeah, Plagg.. Hey, wait! What the frick are you doing this early in the morning?!" I called back in confusion.

(XD I made Plagg, Adrien's cousin! )

"I was woken up by some screaming from your room."  He replied and walked away.

Really? Seriously? He heard Alya from his room which is like 3 rooms away from mine. Is Alya that loud? Or did I put it on speaker. Or not? This is confusing, man.

I looked at the time and it showed 5:59am in digital. I jumped out off bed and did some stretches before scratching my back, grabbing my towel and heading into the bathroom for a freshening shower.
---

"Plagg!" I yelled into the hallway. Thank goodness my dad was not here at the moment. I held the towel that was around my waist tighter to prevent it from falling.

"What is it, kiddo?!" I heard him call back.

"Do you have extra toothpaste!?"

"Yeah, just come and get it!"

"Okay, wait!" I walked back into my room to put on some clothes until I heard music echoing through the halls.

"IF YOU'RE READY COME AND GET IT! NAH, NAH, NAH, NAH! NAH, NAH, NAH, NAH! NAH, NAH, NAH, NAH!" Plagg's raspy voice sang off key which sounded like a knife being dragged across a chalkboard.

"Gawd. You think because dad's not here, you can do what you want?" I muttered as I heard him continue his singing.

"IF YA RE-E-E-E-E-E-EH! IF YA RE-E-E-E-E-EH! IF YA READY-"

"BRO! SHUT UP! NO NEED TO WAKE THE NEIGHBORHOOD WITH YOUR SINGING!" I yelled back. The music turned down and silence was restored.

I sighed in relief, "Finally."

"Come and get it!"

"Dude!" I shouted.

"Sorry."
---

I walked down to the dining table and saw that Plagg was already having breakfast. He had his headphones on and seemed to be really into the song cause he kept moving his head to the beat. If there was.

"Morning, Plagg."

No response. I looked up at him and saw that he had picked up a spoon and was having a mini lip sync concert. I ate my cereal in silence and awkwardly watched him. He began lifting his shoulders up and down, and moving his head in circles.

I was finally fed up with him so I got my fork and poked his shoulder.

"OI! What'chu think you're doing?" He squirmed.

"I wanna go to school now!" I demanded and picked up my bag from the table, walking away.

"Oh, someone's getting a little to psyched to see his girlfriend for their 13th year anniversary." I could feel him smirk.

I stopped at my tracks. Did I mention, Plagg knows about my 13 years of friendship with those guys. Apparently, he ships Marinette and I too much for his own good.

Marinette and I are the closest in our little group of friends. Ever since than, everyone couldn't help but call us 'Adrienette'.

"W-what! I to-told you. We're just friends." I stuttered.

"Mmmhmm..Is Adrienette going cannon this year?" He asked. I turned to him and rose a brow when I  saw he had a T-shirt with both Marinette and I. Our picture from 3rd grade with printed on to the front. I had my arm around her waist, with a devious smirk while she stood there like a total angel she is.

He turned the shirt around. "What do you think? Tikki did it for me." He grinned.

"Tikki? As in, Marinette's aunt, Tikki." I asked.

"Yeah, Marinette's aunt who apparently is the same age as me, Tikki." He's mocking me. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Just take me to school."

---

"Thanks for the ride, Bruh." I said as I got out of Plagg's car. He did a salute and winked. "In return, I'd like little nephews and nieces." He stuck his tongue out and drove away before I could strangle him.

I knew I was blushing. I knew Marinette and I would never work out cause she is just the most sweetest and kindest one out of us. And I am nothing compared to her, I am way out of her league. I admit I do have feelings for my bluenette friend but I don't want to ruin our friendship.

What if she didn't like me back?

Oh, I couldn't bare with that!

"Hey, dude!" I turned and saw Nino waving at me with a smile. I smiled back and walked to him.

"You're here early." He said as he took his headphones off his ears.

"Aren't we always early at the beginning of the year." I stated. He nodded and sighed.

"Alya never changes." He chuckled.

"Hey, guys!" I turned around just in time to see Marinette trip over a leaf. A leaf? Is she always tripping over stuff.

Unfortunately, I know the answer to that.

Both Nino and I laughed and ran over to her and helped her up. "Thanks boys." She blushed in embarrassment and dusted to invisible dirt off her shirt awkwardly. I gave her a grin.

"No problem." I replied.

She grinned back and nodded her head. Nino was suddenly gasping for air as a pair of arms gripped his stomach and began squeezing the life out of him.

"H-help." He pleaded.

Marinette giggled when she saw a head pop up from behind him.

"Alya!"

"Marinette!"

"I missed you!" They yelled in unison and hugged each other.

Nino and I awkwardly stood and watched the two girls who happened to be our best friends, hug the living day lights out of themselves.

Well, this is weird.
---