20 : MY girlfriend

Marinette

I closed my locker and sighed. It's been almost two months of being Adrien's fake girlfriend and everything is going just swimmingly.  Lila hasn't been much of a bother to me which made this more easier.

It was the end of another day of being Adrien's fake girlfriend. Throughout the weeks, I've gotten kinda used to Adrien's...antics. His hugs were the most warmest and comforting, his smile was the brightest thing I've ever seen. I don't think I ever realized how the sparkled a little when he's excited and his hair is a lot softer. His lips are just the softest though.

Did I just think that?

Dammit, now I'm picturing his lips. He's soft, warm kissable lips- WHOA MARINETTE! HE'S JUST A FRIEND!

I could feel my face warming just at the thought of my...Um, thoughts?

Whatever, I should get going. Mama and Papa need help today.

I threw my bag over my shoulder and ran out of the locker room and to the exit. I told my friends that I would  be helping mama and Papa in the bakery and told them not to wait for me or look for me. So without having to worry about them I'm going home. I stepped out of the building and leaped over the steps and landed on the ground.

Well, that's what I would've done if it wasn't for the person who was standing in my way at the bottom of the steps causing me to fall and land on top of them.

I groaned and stood up, looking down at the person who I had bumped into. My eyes widened when realized how close our faces were and who the person I had landed on was. I quickly jumped off of the person.

"Ugh," he groaned as he sat up. He looked at me making me blushed intensely. "Marinette?"

"Ahaha! Luka!" I laughed as I scratched my head, giving him an awkward smile afterwards.

"Sorry about that." He said as he stood up and extended a hand to help me up.

Awww, so caring!! But why is he apologising?!

"W-what?! NO! I'M sorry! I was the one flying." I laughed nervously.

"Flying?" Luka raised a brow and smirked. Oh my gosh, his smirks still look hot!

I bit my lips to contain my squeal and nodding, avoiding eye contact. I heard him chuckle lowly. "You haven't changed a bit, have you?" He said. I looked at him and shrugged.

"Why should I? And I think everyone keeps telling me that." I said. I remember Chloe telling me the exact same thing when I tripped on my feet in the hallway, my classmates when I kept telling Chloe off and my friends when I keep waking up late and telling them I would start getting up early. I mean, is it so wrong to still be the same? That's what makes us who we are or make people recognise us. I know people change but not everyone  changes that much.

"Is that so?" Luka asked and snickered. "Well, it's been a while since we've hung out! What about this weekend? Like a date."

My eyes widened. Was he asking me out? Well, pfft! As if! But still, an entire day with Luka....*sigh*

"Hmm, like old times," I smiled while thinking about the times we'd hang out together. Fun times.

"Kind of like old times." Luka shrugged. Our hangs out weren't dates so this was new.

"Sure, why not." I agreed with a shrug.

His lips scretched into a happy smile. "Great, I'll meet you pick you up at your-"

"Excuse me!" A hand landed on my shoulder. I looked at it with shock then looked at the person, who was none other then Adrien.

He was glaring at Luka. Oh, boy.