8 : A Plan

Nino's POV

Dammit, lunchtime! Lunchtime! Lunchtime! Come on!

Right now, I really wanted to get out of chemistry and go for lunch. Not because I'm hungry, or because I love lunch, or because I love food, or because I hate school but because Alya still hasn't told is what she was going to say in the morning. And I really want to know!

The bell finally rang and I literally sprinted out of the classroom like someone who needed the bathroom badly. But I was headed for the cafeteria.

I waited impatiently for the others to come, than I heard Adrien's laugh.

"Oh, look. He's over there!" Marinette exclaimed and pointed to me from across the hallway. I waved at them to come over.

Once they came, we entered the cafeteria together.

"So, Alya." I began. She pulled me away from Marinette and Adrien, leaving them confused.

"Okay, woman! What was that for?" I demanded while straightening my hat.

"Dude, can't you see this sweet opportunity the universe has given us?!" She exclaimed happily at me.

Opportunity?

"What the hell are you on about?"

She sighed. "Nino. Let's just go through the situation. Lila likes Adrien," she began slowly. I nodded for her to continue. "Adrien doesn't and wants her to leave him alone. Adrien lied and said he had a girlfriend. But he doesn't. So he needs one." She mused at the last sentence.

I smirked. "So we get him one! But who..?" This was harder than I thought.

Alya whacked my head. "Aye!" I exclaimed.

"Marinette! Marinette! Is the one! This the the chance of a life time! To change their status from best friends, to lovers!" She grabbed my face and pulled me closer. "We have to take the chance. For love," she let go of me and gazed into the light. "For...for Adrienette." She whispered dramatically.

"Well...?" She asked after a moment of silence.

For Adrienette. I grinned. "Let's do this."

---

"Ahhh, there you are!" Adrien exclaimed, looking up from his lunch. Alya and I had exited the cafeteria with our lunch and made our way to our spot, under the tree.

"We thought you abandoned us." Marinette joked, looking up at us.

"Us?" Alya looked at me.

"Never." I said as we both took a seat beside them.

"So, what was so important that you had to pull Nino away to talk to him?" Marinette asked.

"We got a girl that could be your girlfriend!" Both Alya and I said simultaneously.

Adrien spit out his orange juice and looked at is hopefully. "You do?!"

"You do?!" Marinette exclaimed.

"Yep!" Alya grinned.

"Who?!" Both of them exclaimed.

"You!" Alya and I said while pointing at Marinette.

"Me?!" Marinette pointed at herself.

"Her!?" Adrien's eyes almost popped out off their sockets.

"You!" Alya squealed.

"NO." Marinette scowled.

"Why?" The three of us asked.

"Guys! I am not gonna pretend to be-" Alya pounced on her and cover her mouth.

"Shhhh! Don't say it out loud in the open!" She hushed Mari.

Mari was having none of it. She bit Alya's hand.

"DEAR LOR-"

"I'm not doing!"

"WHY?!" Alya screamed.

"Because it wouldn't be believable." Marinette reasoned.

Hah! Yeah right.

I sniggered causing Marinette to glare at me. "Having something to say?" She growled.

Jezz, this woman is scary.

"Actually, yes." I said, pushing my fear aside. "Everyone here is kinda betting that one day you and Adrien will end up together so, you two getting together wouldn't be much of a surprise." I nodded, happy with my statement.

She squinted her eyes at me in disbelief. "No one is betting on us!" She exclaimed.

Alya huffed. "Oh, yeah!" She turned and saw Rose and Juleka passing by and called to them. "ROSE! JULEKA!" The two girls turned to her.

"ADRIENETTE FOR LIFE!" Alya said making some movements with her hands. Rose and Juleka did the same and chanted back "ADRIENETTE FOR LIFE!"

Alya turned to us with a sly look.

"Amazing." Marinette grambled.

"Look, all we're is you and him would more believable." I added.

Marinette sighed in defeat and looked towards Adrien. "Aren't you gonna say anything?"

"Well, everything is all said and done.... It's really your choice." He said, giving small smile.

Marinette sighed again..."Fine. I'll do it. But only till we get Lila off your back."

"Yes!" Adrien cheered and hugged Marinette.

Alya and I fist bumped.

Oh, boy. Plagg would surely love to hear this.