5 : Oh, no

Adrien's POV

Wow, school. It's gotten really hard. IS THIS HOW SCHOOL IS?! THE OLDER YOU GET THE HARDER?! WHY!?? I remember in Kindergarten, the teacher always scolded us for not sleeping! And now they don't want us to sleep! WELL SORRY IF I GOT USED TO IT! OMG!

I doing it again. I'm screaming in my head again.

Okay, forget that.

The three of us were now going for lunch. And the best part is, we're going eat the cookies and croissants Marinette brought. Yay!

We sat down under a tree and began to have our lunch. "Yay!" I exclaimed and bit into my croissant. "Yum!"

Marinette giggled at me. "Man, you really love it." She said. I smiled at her widely and nod.

I felt thirsty so I got my- Wait. Where is my water bottle? Damn, it! I left it in my locker!

I groaned and stood up.

"Is something wrong, Adrien?" Alya looked up at me. I nodded. "Yeah, I just left my water bottle in my locker."

Nino held out his to me. "Here, you can drink from mine."

I shook my head. "No, it's okay, bro. I'll just get mine." I left before they could say anything. Cause the three of them are really stubborn, so in order for me to ignore their nagging I just leave before they say anything.

I walked to my locker and opened it after putting in my combination. I saw my black water bottle in the corner and grabbed it. I immediately took a sip. "Ahh, refreshing." I smiled to myself and began to walk out.

Wow, this is our last year. I'm really going to miss this place. Oh, and there's the tiny graffiti the four of us did on the bathroom doors.

I stopped in front of the boys bathroom and kneeled down to look at the small, faded squiggles.

Kitty was here! Meow!
Kitty's Princess too!

ADRIENETTE WERE HERE ❤
AND ME!

I chuckled at the last two. They were obviously made by Nino and Alya.

Let's see, I think it was something like this.

time travel with Adrien to 6 years ago

Four of us were giggling uncontrollably as we passed some of the seniors who gave us questioning looks.

We smiled at them making the smiled back and shrug us off.

"Where are they?" Alya asked Nino. Nino smirked. "Stay here, I'll go get them." He said and left.

Marinette giggled again and looked at me. "Funny how a bunch of 12 year olds are getting excited over permanent markers."
I grinned at her. "It's not that. We're going to write on the walls! Ohh! I feel so bad!"

Marinette laughed at my excitement.

"Hah! Knowing you, all you'll put is dot than you'd start panicking-" Alya said than pointed to Marinette.

"And than you'd try to removed it." Marinette added.

"Oh, yeah! WANNA SEE ME WRITE SOMETHING!? WANNA BET?!" I angrily shouted.

"Yes and No." Alya answered simply.

"I'm back!" Nino exclaimed holding two markers in each his hands.

"Good, now Adrien shall write first." Alya said as Nino handed me a marker.

"Where?" I asked. Man, I feel so evil.