9 : Plan Formation

Marinette's POV

"Ohhhh, look what the cat dragged in." Plagg announced as we entered the mansion.

Adrien decided to invite for another night over because we had to come up with a plan tonight for tomorrow. Curse that idiot for his idiocy. Tikki had to drop us off after taking us to each of our houses, excluding Adrien, so we could get spare clothes and explain to our parents before coming here.

And now we had to face Plagg. Oh, did I mention we told Tikki about our problem. Yeah, she'll be here after she gets back from her work shift. And now we have to tell Plagg...this dude is not gonna let this go but we need his help.

"Shut up, Plagg. No cat dragged us in, we came here all on our own." Adrien glared at his cousin, who just chuckled in return.

"Actually, Tikki dropped us off." Alya said.

"I figured. So why are you guys here? Not that I mind or anything.." His eyes were glancing at me and Adrien. "But I thought the sleepover was last night? Did I miss the memo? Did you two suddenly get married and now have to live with each other for the rest of you lives and Alya and Nino are just your escorts who are here to leave you?" He said while stroking his chin and giving us a suggestive look.

"Nope." Adrien replied coolly. "We're fake dating."

Way to break it to him.

He shot out of his seat.
"DATING!" If it were possible, it looked as if his skin flew off of his body and his eyes out of their sockets. His grin was so wide, I was afraid his cheek would break somehow.

"Yup." I implied. "But fake."

"Fake?" He suddenly saddened. "What? You're confusing me! Fill me in on the details." He said, sitting back down on his chair. We also sat down as Nino began to tell him what happened.

---

Plagg was dying of laughter. Adrien was glaring at him. "It's not funny, man!"

Plagg wiped a fake tear and pat his back. "You're finally using your head. You pathetic, brilliant brain." He said kissing Adrien's head, much to Adrien's surprise.

"Excuse you," I interrupted angrily. "That pathetic, brilliant brain of his got us into this dimwitted situation." I snapped.

"Yeah but that's what makes it so brilliant!" Plagg said. "It's so pathetically dimwitted." He laughed and slapped Adrien's head.

"Oi!" Adrien yelled offensively.

"Now for a plan." Plagg said and began to think. "Somewhere in the gym right?" Plagg asked.

"In the gym." Adrien clarified.

"Okay...I need Tikki here."

"Aww, can't work without your girlfriend?" Adrien cooed.

"Shut up."

---

A few minutes later, Tikki arrived and was more than happy to help us plan the surprise or whatever it's called.

So far, the only ideas we have was the two of us, doing a song from High School Musical. No thanks, that's to cliché.

"Well, what else?" Plagg groaned. "I've been shipping this all my life, even had their wedding planned but than they come up to me and ask me to plan a fake surprise party were pretend to date. MY YEARS OF FANBOYING NEVER PREPARED ME FOR THIS!" He exclaimed in frustration.

Wow, that long. And he says he has a life! Lol.

"Plagg, calm down." Tikki said as she pat his back. She than brightened up, she looked at Plagg and whispered something in his ears. Plagg looked at Tikki happily and grinned. "You're brilliant!" He said and pulled the both of them to their feet. "Let's go! Adrien, don't sweat, brother! Plagg's got this!" He said and ran off, dragging Tikki with him..

"Wow, he must be really inspired." Alya said.

I know what she meant. Plagg was usually lazy and had no motivation, whatsoever. So this was a first.

"Oh, well. I hope he doesn't mess up." Adrien says. "Anyway, let's go play some video games! MARINETTE! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A REMATCH!" He declared.

"You're on." I smirked. I always beat him in all games.
---