11 : Just Pin Her To The Wall

Alya

I don't know how to feel about this. I am happy because Adrien and Marinette are together but sad and mad because it's fake. They even kissed today though they said it was on the cheek.

I am ready to die of happiness when I get home but I really shouldn't cause it's all fake! But, getting Marinette to be Adrien's fake girlfriend isn't my only plan. Getting them to fake date and than getting to fall for each other and than real date! Hahahaha!

I know this will be a good year. I can feel it in my bones.

The bell rang, signalling that classes were over and it was time to go home. I quickly made my way out of the classroom and ran to look for my friends.

I spotted them by Nino's locker and Marinette and Adrien..they were...*sniffle* Holding hands.. so precious. I took a quick picture. I'm gonna stare at this at night till I go to sleep.

I walked up to them. "Hey guys!" I greeted.

"Hey, Alya." Marinette greeted back while the boys just nodded. I opened my locker which was beside Nino's and began to pack my things.

"So, how was your day?" I smirked at the two.

Adrien scratched his head and laughed nervously while Marinette sighed. "A lot of 'congratulations' and ' finally' from people. And a lot of hand holding, I think my hands are sweating." Marinette complained in a low voice.

"I know right, I can feel my palms sweating." Adrien agreed.

I looked around and saw Lila approaching us. We were the only people in the locker room, everyone had left.

"Bitch, alert." I whispered to them and glanced at Lila quickly, signalling them that someone was approaching us. I turned back to my locker to finish packing.

"Well," Her annoying voice said causing me to cringe slightly. "Isn't this lovely?" 

I finished packing and we all turned to her.

"Lila." Adrien said in a slightly nervous tone.

She narrowed her eyes at Marinette. "Marionette, wasn't it?" She said, completely butchering Mari's name.

Marinette frowned, "It's actually Marinette." She corrected.

Lila flipped her hair. "Sure, okay. Who would have guessed you would be Adrien's...eh.. girlfriend." Her tone sounded as though she was disgusted.

I glared. "Actually, everyone was expecting them to become a couple one day." I spoke up. Lila turned to face me and narrowed her eyes.

"Right, I wouldn't know that cause I am a transfer student." She admitted which surprised me. I was expecting a snarky, stupid response so I could roast her with my amazing comeback skills.

"Yeah, so...do you need something?" Adrien asked.

Lila gave a sickeningly sweet smile and shook her head before  leaving without another word. Marinette scratched her head.

Well, that was something.

"Nino, you've been weirdly silent." I said and turned to him.

...

Where'd he get the popcorn?

---
Lila

I have to admit, they almost had me there. But I don't believe a thing they say.

I know something is up. There is something weird about all of this.

And I'm going to find out. And if I will find out whatever they're up to, I'll do everything I can to make Adrien mine.

---

Nino

After school, and that whole drama with Lila, we went to Marinette's house..

We had to plan for tomorrow cause apparently this two have no idea how to act like a couple. We are currently sitting on Marinette's floor and planning.

"Simple, just pin her to the wall and make out everyday." I suggested and took a bite from my cookie.

Silence.

"That's a great idea!" Marinette exclaimed with a smile.

The three of us coughed, me almost choking on my cookie.

"Really?" We exclaimed at her with disbelief. Who knew Marinette would agree to this?

"No!" She glared at me and hit me with the empty tray, which hurt.

I knew it was too good to be true.

Adrien laughed out loud while Alya smirked.

"I was actually liking the idea of you-" she was cut off when Marinette threw a banana peel at her face. She glared as the peel slide off her face while we laughed.

"Okay, okay! Enough!" Adrien wheezed, while trying to stop Alya from killing us. "We have to plan!" He exclaimed.

"Of course." Alya casually said and calmed down.

She always scares me, to be honest.

"I think you should do some sweet gestures." Alya says.

"Yeah," I nodded. "Like putting you hand in her-" I stopped when Marinette pointed her scissors at me.

"Says something dirty, I will stab you with this." She threatened.

"I was gonna say back pocket." I said, visibly sweating because of the scary girl in front of me.

"What the heck is that, dude?" Adrien said in a bored tone.

"Have you guys watched 'To All The Boys I've Ever Loved'?" I asked.

The three most of them shook their heads.

"You watched those kind of movies, Nino?" Alya asked. Why is she asking that?

"You know what? Nevermind, I already know the answer to that." She quickly said while I nodded.

"Well, I think you should watch watch it. We'll get a lot of good tips on this fake dating thing." I suggested.

"Why?" Marinette asked.

"The whole movie is based on two teenagers fake dating but .. you know what, just watch it. Marinette give me your laptop." I ordered. She handed me her pink laptop and I opened her Netflix account and searched for the movie.

"Now watch!" I ordered and we all watched.

---

"I can't believe it, but you're right Nino." Alya says with a shocked look.

I smiled in triumph. Of course I had great ideas but they always refuse to hear them.

"Yeah...but don't expect everything to end like that movie." Marinette glared and hissed.

Shish...

"I guess I could write notes to you.." Adrien pondered and looked at Marinette.

"Yeah-No. Give me a note and I'm throwing it away."

"Ohh, that's what Lara Jean did. We just need to collect those notes and you'll read them and fall head over-"

"Shut up, Nino!" Marinette glared.

"Lol." I replied, making her more annoyed.

"Okay, that was a great movie and I'm sure it gave you guys some ideas?" Alya said looking at the two hopefully. They nodded.

"Okay, let's call it a day. It's evening and I think my parents might get worried." Alya said and got up to leave as did Adrien and I.

"Kay, I'll walk you guys out." Marinette said and followed us out.

••