27 : Adrien Wears Panties?

Nino

Alya and I watched as Adrien disappeared from sight. He just suddenly left without a word, looking all mad.

"What's got his panties in a twist?" I heard Alya mumble. I looked at her, confused.

"Adrien wears panties?"

"No, it's an expression."

I nodded though I didn't get it. It didn't matter now since I was worried about Adrien.

"He looked mad. Do you think something happened to Mari?" Alya asked me. I stroked my chin and looked around suspiciously. "Maybe." I said mysteriously. "Or maybe it was the post on the school blog he mentioned earlier." I shrugged and took my phone out. Sure enough there was a notification notifying me about an upload on the blog.

I opened it and waited for it to load.

"Man, did you see that post on the blog?" I heard Max say as he and Kim walked by.

"I know. Poor Adrien." Kim said back.

Alya gave me a look which read 'wtf'. "What are they talking about? Poor Adrien?" She questioned.

I shrugged, now more curious about what was on the blog. First thing I see was Marinette kissing someone who wasn't Adrien. I dropped my phone like it was on fire.

The phone landed on the table, the screen displaying the picture of Mari and Luka kissing.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" I cried while Alya gaped at the photo.

"What the flipping frick?" Alya mumbled as she picked my phone up to see the picture.

"Who the hell is yolobitch2000?" She asked me.

"I don't care who they are, how do they have that picture?!" I exclaimed.

Alya then looked at me with a worried expression. "You don't suppose Adrien saw this and thinks Mari is with Luka?"

"Luka left."

"Yes but Adrien doesn't know."

I paused. "Well, shit."

•••

Yes, Mission save Adrienette is a go. We had recruited Mari and have appointed her the Captain of the ruthless mission. We are now travelling on our trusty steed, Tikki's car, on our way to the heartbroken Princess's house so our Captain can kiss him and all will be well.

"We're here." Tikki annouced when we came to a stop at the gate of Adrien's mansion.

"Why isn't the gate opening?" Mari muttered and walked out. Alya and I followed. The gate was locked.

"Maybe no one's home." I said, attempting to ease the mood when I saw Marinette frowning. She only smiled weakly at me. Minuets passes and we grew impatient. Tikki began honking.

Marinette sighed when no one came to the gate. "ADRIEN!" She shouted.

"ADRIEN!" Alya joined in.

"AAADDDDRRRIIIIEEENNN!!!" I screeched.

Silence.

"Nino, are to trying to make us deaf?" Alya mumbled.

I shrugged. There was a chance he had heard that...but he chose not to come out.

Just as we were about to leave, the gate opened and revealed a frowning Adrien.

"Kitty!" Mari cried in relief and went to hug him. He didn't return the hug.

Oh boy.

"Adrien look, I can explain everything! Look, I was sick! Sick after last nights party so I couldn't come to school! I sent a text but it didn't send because my WiFi was off and I didn't return any calls because my phone was in my room and I was asleep downstairs!" She looked desperate for him to believe.

Adrien looked hesitant to believe her. "But what about you and Luka-"

"Adrien!" Mari huffed. "That was before everything. Before you and me. Before us! Luka kissed me that Sunday afternoon."

Adrien stayed silent. I was biting my nails nervously.

"That's good to know." Adrien smiled and hugged Mari.

"YES!" I cried happily and hugged Alya. "ADRIENETTE IS SAFE!" Tears began falling.  I heard Alya sigh and felt her patting my back.

"Shut up, stupid." She muttered. "By the way they are kissing."

I jumped back and watched them, swooning at the sight.

This went down easier then I expected. Nothing like from those movies were everything escalated real quick and then someone suddenly dies.

Adrienette pulled away and smiled loving at each other.

"Okay whatever, everything ends well for us but what about Mari's reputation at school. Everyone thinks she cheated on you." Alya pointed out.

Adrien looked at us attentively. "What?"

I nodded. "Yeah. And we still don't know who uploaded the pic."

"Yolobitch2000, apparently." Alya implied.

"Yolo- what?" Mari arched her brow but a small smile etched on her lip.

"People this days aren't creative enough." Alya shrugged. "But Nino is right, who would post that?" She tapped her chin while Adrienette looked into space with questionable expressions.

I was starting to think they've all gone stupid since it was obvious.

But before I could speak, Alya spoke. "Chloe?"

I facepalmed.

"Oh, and I suppose you know who it is?" Removing my hand from my face, I saw Alya's annoyed face.

"I do." I simply said. They all looked at me, expecting me to continue. "Lila."

Their mouths formed an O and their faces showed realization. "I forgot she existed, to be honest." Alya scratched her nape.

"But you know, for what is happening right now...someone can get expelled.." Mari said, a devious smile forming on her face.

"So if we have enough evidence that it was Lila-" I was cut off.

"If it was Lila, let's not get aheaf of ourselves." Alya added.

"Okay whatever." I rolled my eyes. "We can have her expelled and out of our lives."

"That does sound nice." Adrien said thoughtfully.

"It does, doesn't it." Mari smirked. "Let's do it!"

We all nodded with the same devious looks on our faces.