Chapter 2

~/Taylor's Pov\~

"Five... Four..."

Oh no! I'm right here and my time is almost out. Then a brunette kid with a drawing in his hand ran my way and pushed open the door.

"Oh that's right, it's a push open door." I said scratching the back of my neck.

I walked in.

"Three... Three and a half..."

I was finally going to get it in when the boy accidentally, I hope, shoves me in the side. My paper flew out of my hand... Again!

"I'm so sorry!" He said

"Two..."

I looked into the boys grey eyes annoyed.

"Seriously?" I rolled my eyes "just-Whatever!"

The boy looked confused. He had already given his in.

"Two and a half... "

I closed my eyes

"One... ZERO!!! The contest entries are closed, thank you all for entering."

I heard and frowned then I opened my eyes. And then there in the principal's hand was my paper.

"Whew!" I said

"Next time be responsible Ms. James!" I nodded

I got in! I was squealing in my mind. I spun around and left. The boy was trailing behind me. I ran to my locker where Penny was standing because her locker was next to mine. I hugged her.

"I got in!"

She smiles "great job!"

"Hey, wanna go penny boarding after school?"

"Sure! It's not like I have anything better to do" she giggles

"Cool. I love penny boarding with you. You want to know why?"

She nods "why?"

"Cause it reminds me of you!" we both giggle

Then the same boy walks up to us.

"I think you've got companyyy." She says stretching the 'y'

"Hey, Taylor right?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?" I say in a semi-angry tone, still a little mad from what happened.

"You dropped this," he says handing me the paper.

It had something I drew yesterday, a girl and her dog. My initials were to the back and my first name was to the front bottom.

"I think I'll leave you two alone!" Penny says walking backward

"No you'll not!" I say pulling on her arm

"I think I see Cam over there. So YES I WILL!" She gritted her teeth on the last part and pulled her arm away then went. Cam aka Cameron was her older brother. A brunette with blue eyes. Hey, he was actually over there what a coincident.

"No don-Ok go!" I say as she runs off

"Thanks!" I smiled as I took the paper

I turned towards the locker and put in the combination. 33•29•30•

"I'm sorry about back there." He said

"It's okay" I said my back still turned

"No I'm seriously sor-"

"I said it's okay"

"Alright. Well my names Kirby!"

I turned to him "Yaaay!" I said sarcastically and he looked at me with a blank expression.

"I have to get to class" I said, closed my locker, and walked away.

I know it wasn't his fault but all what happened this morning made me angry and I wasn't in my mood for talking to people or making new friends.