Prologue

"Katie; she still contacts her friends over facetime and continued her journey with Trever getting to know him and what not. Trever spent the entire summer with Katie in her hometown whilst asking her to be his girlfriend near summer ending and obviously, she said yes. He is to come back when summer is over."

"Penny; she is still the greatest friend Taylor could ask for. Her boyfriend, Kyle is now part of Taylor's troupe. Hanging out with them during the summer."

"Kirby; where shall we start? He was the best boyfriend from since he asked Taylor to be his one and only with flowers and all romantic stuff. I mean he is the best. Awesome, cute, creative, kind, hot, a total ba-"

"Taylor!" Kirby yells disturbing me from typing on my laptop.

"yeah?" I innocently ask.

"I'm glad you think of me like that but don't you think it's, you know, a bit of exaggerating? Plus, we have an entire month till summer ends!" he says kissing my cheek.

"when it comes to you its never overacting,"

"I love you too," he winks "babe, what makes you think that anyone would read some dumb book about how we met and started dating?"

"its not dumb," I reply with a slight pout, "but tell that to the 3k responses I got on wattpad already."

"let me see that!" he pushes in front of me looking at my laptop. "whoa, yeah and it looks like Mini_Minaj02 FangirlinAintEasy alwaystae kerks14 SamanthaDornelly WinterMelodi khadeeja25 Lovelyit'si1234 and @JocelineRamirez9 are our top fans! Damn, we need to thank these readers! he smiles."

"it's what I'm doing right now; thanking them for all the support. Telling them I love them for this, like I love you."

He pecks my nose with his lips, "you're cheesy," he chuckles.

"and you're Kirby," I smirk going back to my work

I'm thanking everyone for watching my life unfold into this. I love you guys as much as I love Kirby. Don't tell him I said that. 😅 But hey, all in all our life was a simple yet extraordinary sketch. Sketched by the ultimate sketchers; Kirby Buckets and I, Taylor Ashley James... and

Khatanah George.