Chapter 11

Heyyy! You guys are making me so happy for all the views! Thanks for 200 views/reads! Thanks so much! I didn't really like this chapter 😟 but whatever, it's up to y'all!

Remember to follow WinterMelodi ! Because she's just awesome! Her taste in books are fantastic! So go right ahead! 😉😉
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

~/Taylor's Pov\~

"OH, MY, GOD!"

I heard which interrupted us. I turn to the open door to see Kirby.

"Don't you ever knock? Now this is why I don't have siblings!" I shout putting my hand on my hip.

"Well I'm gonna leave," Caleb says awkwardly

"Bye Caleb!" I say in a normal tone

He smiles "I'll text you!"

I've been hanging out with Kirby but he's just an associate of mine. We're not cool.

"You're like the annoying brother I never wanted! I was this close to kissing Caleb!" I said with the 'little' hand gesture. (👌🏼)

"Yeah I saw," I shot him a death stare "Ok I'm sorry but to be fair you did say we were hanging out today"

I paused "Oh yeah. You know what, forget what I said. I'm sorry, it was actually my fault!" I say covering my face as I sat on my bed

"It wasn't technically your fault!" He says with a smile trying to cheer me up.

No matter how mean I am to him, he still wants to be my friend. I can't understand that. I smile back the first time I ever did that to him.

"But on the bright side, he asked me out!" I scream as I got up and hug him.

He surprisingly hug back. Then I realized what I did so we let go awkwardly. That was weird.

"Thanks so much!" I say

"For what?" He says really confused

"If you didn't be you and get all up in my business, I would just be standing everyday looking at him from at my locker!" I say realizing what I said sounded stupid.

He laughs "you do that?"

"Yeah let's forget I said that!"

He smiles "you're welcome,"

I smile but then realize something.

"WAIT! He asked me on a date. What do I do? What do I say?"

"Calm down! Have you never been on a date before?" Kirby says

"Yeah but most were epic failures. Once I was on a movie date and the screen was those cloth ones. I tripped and fell right through the the screen and it tore! The movie was canceled! I could tell you more but I won't"

"Don't worry We've got this. I'll help you with your disaster date series!"

"Cool!" I respond "I just hope you know what you're doing!" I rolled my eyes