Chapter 14

Thank you all for 300 views/reads! It means a lot!

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

~/Taylor's Pov\~

"Oh my gosh. That was horrible!" I say really sad.

Caleb looks at me confused "No, that was awesome I've never been on a more exciting date ever. Now, wanna go for ice cream?" I smile at his kind words and nod.

This time instead of linking arms he held my hand. I wanted to squeal but kept it inside. There was an ice cream parlor right next to the cinema so we went there. He opened the door and we entered. Then I got a booth for Caleb and I.

"What's your favorite ice cream?" Caleb asks

"Mint Chip. You?"

"Dang, it's like we're twins!"

I shake my head, no "If we were twins we couldn't date."

He giggles "I'll go get us some ice cream!"

He smiles. I liked his smile. I take out my phone and start taking selfies. I post some on Instagram with the caption 'On a date waiting for Ice Cream 🍦😜'. I take some more then went on Snapchat to take some more. I then hear a familiar voice.

"No need to interrupt but, oooooh, I already, did!"

I turn to see Maya smirking at me.

"God no!" I said holding my head

"So what are you doing taking selfies at an ice cream parlor by yourself?"

"Just leave, so I can go on with my life and finish my date!" I snap

"Oh you're on a date; sure" she says rolling her eyes in disbelief "you've got to be kidding me. No one would go on a date dressed like that!"

I scoffed "No one would go anywhere dressed like that!" I said gesturing to her outfit

"Don't try to play smart," she rolls her eyes "well if you were really on a date then where would your date be?"

"Getting our ice cream," I smirked pointing to Caleb coming our way

"Caleb Martiny? Didn't I tell you stay away from him last year, James?"

She knew from last year I had a crush on Caleb. She somehow found out. Then I found out she liked him and was hanging out with him all the time to try an make him like her. I guess it didn't work.

"First; I don't care what you say, second; you don't own him and third; he came to me!" I smile

Caleb finally reaches our booth.

"Uhhh Maya wassup?" He says nervously.

She smirks and sits next to Caleb "hey," she says all flirty

"What are you doing here?" He says a little angry

"Oh nothing," she smirks "just claiming what's mine." She kisses his cheek and leaves.

NOW I wanted to EXPLODE!

Then she stops "if I were you, I'd not think about liking that if I didn't want my reputation ruined." Then she leaves

"She did NOT just say that!" I say slamming my fist on the table.

"It's okay she's just jealous!" Caleb says which makes me feel a little better.

We ate our ice cream and spoke a bit till it was 6:45. We walked out of the ice cream parlor.

"That was fun!" I say

"Yeah and the ice cream wasn't that bad either!" Caleb jokes and I laugh

We walk pass the cinema and he offered to walk me home. Of course I accepted. After a while we at my house.

"Thanks for that awesome date!" I smile and hug him, he hugs back.

"Sure, we are definitely doing this again!" He says

"Yeah," I smile and he kisses me on my cheek.

He turns to leave as I opened the door. Then I realize something and I close the door.

"Caleb, WAIT!" I said and he turned his head "Your jacket!"

"Oh yeah, I wouldn't want to forget that!" I start to remove his jacket then he says "buuut, if you never told me about it and I totally forgot about my jacket, I wouldn't be the one to blame!"

"Bye!" I giggle and smile

"Bye!" He replies then leaves

He so sweet and funny! 😊