Chapter 18

Thanks for 500 views/reads!
Btw really long chapter!
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

~/Taylor's Pov\~

The next day I hung out with my girls and we went shopping and all that. It was fun but I'm not getting into all that.

Today was the day we were all going to the beach. I was ecstatic. Everyone except Penny was going because her mom's pretty strict. So it was Caleb, Christine (Caleb's sister), Devon (Christine's boyfriend), Katie, Kirby and I.

I changed into my outfit after I took a bath.

I packed a beach bag then I was ready. Christine arrived and the entire gang was already there, well except Penny. I hop in the back with Katie, Caleb and Kirby. The guy in front I'm guessing that was Devon. I was sitting at the end near Katie.

She smiled to me "thanks for saving me," she says and I giggle.

She was wearing a really cute outfit.

The car ride was fun. All of us six sang
songs on the radio on our way. As she parks the car I ran out followed by the rest taking their cool time.

I felt the cool breeze blowing through my hair and the warm sun hit my skin. It's been a long time since I've been to the beach. I smile but then I see all the rest carrying loads of stuff to set up so I went over to help them.

After we set up Katie and I got into our bath suits and sat on our beach chairs.

v ~Katie~ v

v  ~Penny~  v

v ~Penny~ v

"I'm going to tan," I say pulling my chair into the sun

"My tan's already perfect." She says putting on her shades and taking out her phone.

I smile then put on my shades. I watched the boys play soccer. It was a pretty interesting game until Katie took a soccer ball to the head.

"Ouch!" She groans holding her head

I took the soccer ball "watch where you kick this thing!" I yelled as I sent it towards Kirby because he was the one who hit Katie. Instead of just hitting Kirby it did more than I expected. It hit Kirby in the side, bounced off him and hit Caleb on the chest.

The two boys looks at each other then at us. At this moment I'm pretty scared. I look at Katie and she shrugs. I close my eyes as Caleb and Kirby run towards us. I hear Katie scream and I open my eyes to see Kirby dragging her down from her chair. I was kinda jealous of how playful they were together. But wait, if Kirby was with Katie then that means...

I was interrupted by Caleb throwing me off my chair on to the sand. Caleb pins me down. I can still hear Katie and Kirby giggling and screaming. Then somehow Katie manages to escape from Kirby and run back to her chair to sit.

I smirk at Caleb then turn him over and pin him down. He giggles and I smile like I've just won a prize. I look into his blue eyes. They're so cute. I was about to get off Caleb when someone pulls me by my back. Caleb was still on the ground and Katie was still sitting down so...

I looked over my shoulder to see Kirby. I chortle until I realize what was going on. Kirby turns around and all of a sudden I feel the ice cold water hit my body. I bobbed back on the surface to see everyone laughing at me.

Kirby was just on the shore so I hurried out and push him down into the water. I heard him squeal like a girl and I dive in as well.

"Guys come on in the waters great!" I yell

I see Katie get off her chair and dust herself off. She makes her way to Caleb still lying on the ground. They start speaking about something and they start smiling at each other. Caleb puts his hand up and she takes it. He giggles. She tries to pull him up but he refuses. Then he finally gets up. They run towards the water still holding hands. My heart sunk.

"Are you okay?" Kirby asks putting a hand around my shoulder.

I contrived a smile and nod. I watch as the jump into the water and their hands dropped. What was she trying to do? Steal all the guys I like? Ughhhh! Wait– did I say GUYS I liked? Nah! Forget that!

Plus Katie's my best friend, she'd not taking Caleb away from me. But on the other hand he doesn't know I like Caleb. This is so complicated.

After some time of playing in the water Christine called us up for lunch. We all wrapped ourselves in towels and waited for our food. After she shared the food she and Devon ate quickly and went off again somewhere. We were all eating and having fun when Caleb points to the ocean.

"Woah..." Kirby says flabbergasted

I look to the sea to see Christine and Devon making out. My mouth drops. Caleb giggle whilst taking a bit of Mac and cheese.

"I wish I had a cute boy to do that with." Katie says her mouth still a little dropped. Kirby puts an arm around her shoulders and smirk. "Not a chance!" she says pushing him away.

I laugh a little picking at my food.

"Guys," Caleb says and we all look at him " why are we all looking at my sister kissing her boyfriend when there are two guys and two girls here? We could just start up some action."

I roll my eyes "guys are so immature!"

I playfully punch Caleb in the gut and Katie agrees. After we ate we made a sand castle and had fun. At four something we changed and had cheesecake for desert. Following that we packed up and entered the car.

On the car ride I fell asleep on whoever that was because I was really tired from that long day. It was really fun!