Chapter 30

Five more chapters 'til the end! 😭😭😭 I just cant! Anyways planning on the sequel... If atleast 5 people ask for it I'll give it! So yeah!
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

~/Taylor's Pov\~

I loved the feeling of the wind blowing through my hair and the mere sound of the wheels rolling against the tar. I pushed my hair out of my face as I put my foot down pushing my penny board to go faster.

Penny boarding was a great activity but it would be a whole lot better with one of my best friends. I texted them, all had homework.

I then heard a mirroring sound behind me. Turning my head it stopped and I could only see cars, trees and some houses disappearing. I turned back and heard the sound was getting closer and louder. I started penny boarding faster knowing it was getting dark and I was alone.

It just kept coming until "BOO!" I heard and felt someone gripping my shoulder making me stumble off my penny board

I let out a scream and my heart pounded in my chest as I yelled "Penny! You scared the heck out of me!" I playfully hit her shoulder

She laughs as we get back on our penny board "I finished my home work early" she smiles " but hey, tomorrow's the big day!" She says cheerily

I stepped down stopping my penny board to a screech. "Huh?" I say confused

"Peyton's party, remember? Tell me you didn't forget!"

"Nah, it's just when you put it like that it sounds extreme!"

She rolls her eyes "it is" she winks and continues ahead. The rest of our time we spent it penny boarding together.

*Morning*

"For the last time," I say getting up from hanging upside down on my bed "I don't know if we're going to win, Kirby!"

I could practically hear him roll his eyes over the phone "besides results aren't until after the homecoming dance!"

"Yeah, but speaking of it... Ya going?"

"Nah, I'd usually stay home that day."

"Well, if you change your mind I was just wondering..." He pauses

"Wondering??" I ask curiously

"If... If you were going to the party. Yeah, that's it!" He stammers

"oh, I don't know yet..." I chitter

"Oh well you already know about me but I should get going" he says.

Kirby told Penny he'd be busy cleaning his room but we all know that is not going to happen.

"Okay bye!" I say and I hear a grunt before I hung up.

That was awkward. It was now 11:59am and the party was at 1pm. I really didn't feel like going to the party this year besides last year was just kids running around!

As I was finished getting ready I slid on a jacket running down stairs. I reached for the doorknob when a light bulb popped over my head. I had a brilliant idea. Well just brilliant enough to get me off the hook of the party.

I hopped over the couch slashing my bag on the coffee table as I took my phone dialing Penny's number. She picked up after the third tone.

"Hey Tay!" She yelled over the kiddy music