Chapter 16

Should I make a texting someone book?🤔 what do you guys think? 🤔
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

~/Taylor's Pov\~

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The lunch time bell rings. I walked out of class with Penny and Katie, on the way to our lockers we met Kirby and he started walking with us. We stashed our books in our locker and make our way to the cafeteria. We sit at a table as we eat our lunch.

I suddenly hear the doors of the cafeteria open. I turn and see Caleb walking in.

"Caleb! Caleb!" I yell "come sit with us!" He smiles and walks over to us

Kirby was sitting next to me and I push him off of the chair. He almost fell to the ground and glares at me.

I sheepishly smile "sorry!"

Caleb sit next to me and Kirby finds another seat at the table. Then Caleb gets out his lunch.

"Tayleb though..." Katie says and everyone glares at her, she just shrugs and continue eating her lunch.

"Anyways what are you guys planning on doing on the school's break from Wednesday to Thursday?"

I shrug "I've got nothing to do."

"I'd just stay at Taylor's house and do whatever she does." Penny says

"So nothing?" Kirby says and we all laugh

"I was going to broadcast on YouNow but apart from that, nothing." Katie says

"I was gonna be taunted by my sister unless my best friends came over," Kirby says

"I thought I was your best friend!" I pouted

He giggles "that's before I transferred a couple years ago but if they had to come over it would be a long ride."

"So I am your best friend?!" I cheered and everyone laughed

"Well my sister and I are going to the beach. You guys wanna come?"

"Sure!" We say in union

"Won't there be like rules, rules, rules? Cause you know she wouldn't want us drowning or anything?" Katie says

"Nah, she'll be with her boyfriend so we're pretty much free!"

"Yaaay!" I say giving Caleb a side hug

The others looked at me awkwardly and Kirby...... Wait–rolled his eyes? Nah, I shoved the thought away and faked clearing my throat.

"So you guys in fo sho, right?" He asks we all nod in agreement

*after school*

I walk to my locker alone because Kirby, Penny and Katie got held back for some reason. I was almost to my locker when I heard footsteps behind me. I know there are alot of kids walking about but they really sounded like they were following me.

I started walking backwards when I bumped into someone. I looked up at them. Caleb.

"Roar?" He says "wow, you're bad at being scared."

"No, you're just bad at scaring."

He sighs as I open my locker and start getting what I need.

"So wassup?" I ask still in my locker

"Nothing much, but I got you something."

"What? What? What is it?" I say excited as I turn to face him "is it those little chocolate covered raisins?"

He furrowed his brow "no..." He hands me a bag. It was quite stylish. "Since I know you like Magcon..."

My eyes widen. Something to do with Magcon? I mentally squeal. I opened the bag to see a phone case... With the Magcon sign on it!!!! Omg! Cewl! I always wanted one of those! I checked to see if that was it. Surprisingly not! I look to see what it was. I unfold the red cloth like thing and it was a sweatshirt with the Magcon sign.

 I unfold the red cloth like thing and it was a sweatshirt with the Magcon sign

"Thanks Caleb, you're the best!" I say hugging him

"You're welcome. I knew you would like it." I nod and smile "buuuuuut ..."

"But what?" I ask curiously he doesn't respond

"Oh com'n. Spill the beans!"

"then what will I have for dinner?"

I think he's trying to avoid telling me what comes after 'but'

"Tell me!" I demand

"I kinda got detention for sneaking out of school to get this for you."

"You took detention for me?" He nods "that's sweet but promise me you won't do something like that again!"

"Okay... But so did Kirby," my eyes widen "and Katie and Penny. They were covering up for me. Now we've all got detention today and tomorrow."

"Well aren't you sup–"

"Yeah I'm late by the way, bye!" He says and runs off.

I giggle. I love this boy!