Chapter 22

Omg guys I just love y'all so much! Thank you for all the reads! Just last chapter I thought that I forgot to thank you guys for 600 now it's 800! You guys are awesome! All of you! Can't wait for you guys to read chapter 26! I hope you guys stick with me till the end of this book! Love y'all! 😍😘💋

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

~/Taylor's Pov\~

I ran out of my house.

"Katie! Penny! Wait up!" I say running to them

They were leaving me because they said I'd make them late. All because I couldn't find my phone! Could you believe that? Oh well, I caught up to them now.

We walked to school and met up with the boys. As the bell rang everyone went to math class before me because I couldn't get my math textbook. What is with me and not finding stuff today?

I shifted through my locker looking for my book when I saw a spider. I hate spiders! I took a notebook and tried to hit it. It ran in circles. I tried hitting it some more. Then finally........ SCRUNCH!

I hit it! I lifted the book, it wasn't there? Okay, what? As I raise the book I realized it was under the book and still alive. Really? I tried shaking it off. It didn't budge. Again... Nothing. Again... Nope! Again and again and again.

Then it flew in the air and landed on my hair. I squealed and started dusting it off walking backwards. I then bumped into someone.

"Sorry!" I say

I didn't look at the person yet and I saw the spider scurry away. Renée, the school's nature lover, comes over to the spider and picks it up.

"How dare she? Trying to hurt you like that! Doesn't she know you have feelings?" She says and leaves with the spider

"I'm sorry," I say again as I turned to the person "K-kyle?" I say confused

"Tay?" He says and hugs me

I didn't hug back I stay stiff as a board.

"I missed you so much! I didn't know you transferred here last year!" He says

I weakly smile "yeah. So what're you doing here?"

"I transferred!" He says

"Oh," I say

"Do you still–?" He says pointing to my arms

"Nope," I say holding them

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
I wish I could just leave you guys hanging but it would be to much of a short chapter sooo.......
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I guess I should probably explain everything to you guys. Okay so last year I used to go to a different school where I had different friends (but not much) and the 'BEST' boyfriend in the world. He made me so happy. I had boyfriends before but he was the best by far. Kids used to bully me and he always made me feel welcomed and wanted.

That's what I thought. I caught him kissing the girl next door to us. It really hurt me to see him do something like that. I guess he dated me because I needed sympathy.

My life was torn apart. I'd cry most of the time and then I started cutting. I know some of you guys are saying I was an Idiot but I seriously liked him back then. After he heard I was cutting he tried apologizing but I know it wasn't sincere and I started cutting more.