Chapter 12

~/Taylor's Pov\~

I woke up excited. I went to my closet and took a sweatshirt and jeans. I took a bath and change. Then I get a text from Caleb saying our date was today at 5. I text back.

Tayl💞r: ok, where are we going?
Caleb😍: it's a surprise 😉😘

Omg today??? I'm not ready for this!what shall I wear? What will I do about my disaster date series? (According to Kirby) what will I do about my mom?

I ran downstairs to my mom's office. Where she was working. If you guys didn't know she worked at home. so technically it's like I'm with her all the time. That's what I liked about it. I went in and she spun around in her office chair.

"Hello loving and caring and beautiful and UNDERSTANDING mother!" I say empathizing the 'understanding'

"How much money do you want?" She asks taking her purse

"Oh no, not that!"

"No?" She says confused, I shake my head, no.

"So what's up?"

"Well there's this- You know how I'm- We've always spoke about- Ughhhh, this is hard!" I say

"Are you trying to tell me that Caleb asked you out?"

"How'd you know?"

"He spoke to me before he asked you."

"Oh that's what he meant. So I can go?"

"Yeah, you can date again. Just make sure you don't get hurt!"

"Okay, thanks mom!" I say hugging her and left.

My mom made me stop dating guys before we moved here because of......situations. Now I guess I can date again. 😏 I went to my room. Now for my date disaster series. I called Kirby.

*phone convo*

"Hey, you know how you said you'd help me for my date?" I say

"Yeaaaah?" He says

"I need help the dates this evening!" I freak

"Ok I'm on my way, bae!" He says

"Don't ever call me that again!" I snap

"I figured as much. Okay, bye!"

"Bye!"

*convo ends*

Kirby arrived an hour and a half later and I was sitting on my bed.

"I can't believe I'm asking you for help and not my best friends!" I roll my eyes

"Oh come on. I didn't have to help you! Now let's begin."

"Okay let's do this!" I say

He puts a flash drive on my computer and connects the computer to my television. I see him set up a slideshow.

"Wha-" I started to say confused

"Just ho with it," he says and I shrug "okay, so I've made a five-step," I nod "One. Clothes, two. Makeup, three. Attitude, four. Actions and five. Fun!" He says changing the slide show in between the categories.

"And all that means?"

"I'm getting to that. It's simple. Clothes; get great lookin' clothes but make sure it's you. Attitude; be yourself. Actions; be careful what you do and say but still be yourself and fun; duh have fun!"

"You're good how you know all that?"

"Let's just say I have a really crazy sister; dawn!"

"You made this entire slide show for me?" He nods

I smile "thanks so much. Now go home so I can get ready!" I say pushing him out

"I'm leaving, jeez!" He says as he rolls his eyes.

We say goodbye and then he leaves. Kirby's actually a good guy.