Chapter 20

I love book reading request and book making request so feel free and comment!

Remember to follow @WeeTrinity !
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

~/Taylor's Pov\~

After school I walked home with everyone. Everyone meaning Kirby, Katie, Penny and Caleb. It was a bit hushed but I liked the peace and quiet. Everyone left until it was just Penny and I. We made our way to our house as we said goodbye. I greeted my mom then ran up the stairs, took a bath, changed into some sweats and lay bed.

In a matter of minutes I could feel myself drifting off to sleep.

*Later*

Ding dong! Ding dong!

I hear which wakes me up. I sleepily go downstairs and open the door. I see an extremely happy Caleb on the other end and I smile.

"Heeeyyy!" I give him a hug still sleepy

"Get your bag we're going... somewhere" he say not wanting to tell me where

"Well I'll have to change,"

"You look fine! Now hurry!" I rushed upstairs and packed a side bag.

I wash my face quickly before I leave my room, you know, to wake me up. I run back to Caleb who waiting outside.

"Mom, I'm stepping out!" I said as I closed the door behind me.

I checked the time and it was just 4:30. Really? I thought I slept longer. Oh well. We walked a long the side walk until we reach the park. He led me through the park; past a couple trees and other things.

Finally we came to a clearing and I saw a blanket well laid out with snacks, sandwiches and drinks. I smile. This was cute.

"Come on," he says as he grabbed my hand tugging me towards the picnic.

"You did all of this?"

"With some help of my mom"

I smile "thanks" he nods

We start eating. "So this is a date?" I ask

"Yeah, if you want it to be." I nod and he smiles

The date was going great. Caleb told me how he was lost when he found this place and then he started making me laugh all the time.

"You're too funny," I say laughing "this is why I like you!"

"I like you too." He says scooting over closer to me

I blush and turn my head. As I turn back back his face is closer than normal. He starts leaning in. Here it goes again! Please no one interrupt! Please no one interrupt! Our faces barely touched and our lips finally connected. We were finally kissing and it looked something like this:

 We were finally kissing and it looked something like this:

The kiss lasted.... Wait, why should I care? We pulled away. He smiled then gets something out of his pocket. It was a bracelet. It had a 'C' on it. I slip it on and he shows me his hand which had a 'T' on it. I guess it stands for our names.

"Thanks!" I chirped

"Thanks!" I chirped

"Hey, I've been meaning to say this for a while," I looked at him waiting to hear the rest "uhm, uh. T-Taylor, will you be my girlfriend?"

My mouth dropped "yes! I'd be your girlfriend!" I say hugging him

~/Penny's Pov\~

Knock! Knock! Knock!

I ran to the door and opened it to see Katie. I just remembered all of us girls were hanging out at Taylor's.

"ya ready?" She asks

"Yeah let me just get my phone"

I run to my room and slip my phone into my back pocket. I run back to Katie.

"Yup ready," I smile "bye mom, bye dad!" I say and left with Katie

We crossed the road and rang the doorbell. A little after Taylor's mom answers.

"Oh hi girls, you looking for Taylor?" We nod "sorry she stepped out."

We frown but then I say " alright, thanks"

"It's okay, thanks again." Katie says

She smiles and nods then we leave.

"Hey wanna head to the park instead?" I ask

"Great idea!"

We walked to the park.

"I wonder where Taylor is." Katie says

"Yeah, I mean, how can she just leave us hanging like that?"

"I know right? It's very–ahhhhh!" She screams as she trips and slides down some grass.

I run down the little hill behind her. She fell on her back an I helped her up.

"Are you okay?" I ask and she nods as she dust herself off

"Yeah. this place is pretty cool! How come we've never seen it before."

I shrug "I don't know," we continue to walk in the mysterious place then Katie walks ahead of me.

"What was I saying again?" She asks

"We were wondering why Taylor would just leave us hanging."

She stops in her tracks and I see her eyes widen. I walk up to her side.

"Well wonder no more..." She says pointing

I look at what she's pointing at. My mouth drops. It was Taylor. On a picnic. With Caleb. KISSING!

"She abandoned us for a boy? For Caleb? I can't believe this!" I say

"She could've at least told us! Let's get out of here!" Katie says and I agree

We left the park and went to my house. Katie stayed for awhile and then left. Although we had a good time, what Taylor did keeps coming back to me. That was not cool!

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
They're together! Yaay! But there's trouble, nooo. Comment what you think.