Chapter 25

Sorry guys I didn't update because I had test for sometime. Thanks for 1496 reads/views. Ilysm!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~/Taylor's Pov\~

I looked all over for her until I found her crying at a fountain. Each time her tears tapping the fountain's water softly. I slowly walk up to her and sit near her on the ground.

"I'm sorry!" I say placing a hand on her back which caused her to look up.

"You kissed my boyfriend!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that was your boyfriend. But I had no right kissing him in the first place. I have a boyfriend and he has you...... you mad?" I ask

"No just disappointed," she wipes her tears " why? Why would you do that?" She tears up again

"He came over, we were bickering, then he asked me to kiss him and I sort of retaliated but gave in. I don't know if it was because I missed him or something. Kyle was my boyfriend, an alright boyfriend, and I don't know if I can just forget about him so easily even though I thought I did. I'm so sorry."

"Wait, that Kyle?" I nod "I'm sorry too. I should've at least told you and ask if it was okay." I give her a thumbs up "but I don't know if I can forgive you."

"I know I wouldn't forgive me either," I say looking down "In fact I'd do any illegal move on–"

I was interrupted by a hard slap being planted on my cheek.

"Revenge," she giggles

That was NOT a joke. My cheek stinged and it felt hot. It really hurt. I look at my cheek in the reflection of the water. 'Ouch' I thought. But I deserved it.

"I feel better now!" She says with a slight smile

"I'm glad," I say holding my now red and swollen cheek.

"So we're good?" I ask and she nods

Yaay! 😒 we walked home and Kyle was still there. He was pacing up and down until he saw us coming. He ran up to Penny and hugged.

"You okay? I'm so sorry!" He asked and she pushes him away.

"you've got some explaining to do!" She says

"Yup," I say in agreement nodding

"I'm sorry," he repeats and she rolls her eyes

"We'll talk later." She says

My face was still hurting and it had a little cut on it. Later on Penny and Kyle left together and I heard a bit of yelling but it wasn't any of my business so I stayed out of it. My mom came back with the groceries and she went straight to the kitchen to put down the groceries. I ran to greet her and gave her a big hug but guess what I forgot?

She gasped "Taylor! Your face!" She said inspecting it "what happened?"

"I, uh, I was out with some friends,"

"Uh-huh" she says wait for more

"It was dark... And I, uhmmm... Walked into a tree, yeah!"