Chapter 27

How was #26? Weird? my writing skills are decreasing... The chapters will get better. Promise! Edited #24 since a lot of you disliked it.

The chapters are going to be a bit longer since the story is ending.... Sadly :( 😔😖comment if you guys want a Sequel
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

»Taylor's Pov«

After school I was coming from taking my books and I saw Kirby heading my way. I don't known whether he took his books or not but that didn't matter right now. I ran as fast as I could and leapt onto him holding onto him in a hug. One of my feet was on the ground the other was slightly elevated.

I've known Kirby for only two months now and he's already closer to me than any one else. Even closer than Penny.

He chuckles before saying "what's this for?" Then he hugging me back

"something happened," I say in a faint whisper my voice cracking in every word

"What?"

"I'll tell you later," I reply "wanna hangout today?" I whisper again

"Sure," he says putting me down and I let go.

We walked out of the school together and Kirby walked me to my house. We were almost at my house but silence got a hold of us all the way. As we arrived he said he was going to go home to change and come back.

I went up to my room and I didn't even tell my mom 'hi' and then I did my procedure. When Kirby arrived I told him what had happened.

"It's okay Tay!" He softly smiled "there'll be a lot of other guys out there that's better than him!" He said taking me into his arms

"You were right, he's not the guy I'd like. He's a douche bag!"

"I'm sorry," he says and looks like he's thinking hard

"It's not your fault, you tried to help me but I didn't listen" He holds me tighter

I just thought of something. I'm kinda tired of just hanging out with Kirby. I always have sleepovers and go shopping with the girls whilst Kirby and Caleb carried the bags. Speaking of him he ruined my entire life! When I was with him it was mostly dates. But with Kirby hangout today, hangout tomorrow.

I looked up at Kirby as I thought "umm wanna go to the movies?"

I know that I just got out of a relationship but I needed to loosen up to forget about it.

He smiles and nods as I got out of his grasp even though I liked it there. He made me feel safe and secure like he'd never let anyone or anything hurt me.

"I'm going to get my coat, okay?" I say and ran up to my room. I took my coat out of my closet and then I heard my phone ringing. I checked the ID to see it was Penny.

*Phone convo*

"Hey, what's up? girl you left us after school today!" Penny says

"Yeah, well..."

"What's wrong, Tay? Are you okay?" She asks

"It's nothing, Caleb just broke up with me," I said calmly but felt my heart bang in my chest

"I'm sorry, Taylor!" She says I can hear the sympathy in her voice

"I'm okay now, I guess" I sigh

"I'm glad, I'll pass on the message to Katie... You know if it's okay with you?"

I nod and say 'yeah' even though she couldn't see me.