Chapter 28

Guys we hit 2k today! Thanks so much! Couldn't do it without you guys! 🙊 I'm so thankful and proud! Every reader counts! So please stick with me to the end guys! Ilygsm! Sequel anyone?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~/Taylor's Pov\~

I open my eyes slowly and felt arms around my waist. I get up slowly and rubbed  my eyes. I looked to my side to see Kirby. He slept with me? I thought he said he'd take the sleeping bag?

Mom's going to kill me if she finds out. I have to wake him up. Although he's kinda cute sleeping. I smiled but then my face became serious again.

"Uhhh, Kirby? Kirby get up!"

"Hmmm?" He says still asleep

"Get before my... Mom..." I state looking at the door "sees... Us..." I continued as I looked at my mom already at the door mixing something in a bowl.

Kirby slowly gets up and let's go of my waist. She looked at kirby and I in the same bed and I bit my lip. She smirked but then tried to play 'the mother role' she was supposed to and put on a serious face.

"Just came to check on you guys. Hope nothing more happened." She said snickering after the last part. She stops in between the door frame still mixing and before she leaves she says "just don't do that again." Then she leaves.

"Morning?" He chirped

"You got me in trouble," I bickered

"You mad?" He says pouting

"Not really," I smile pushing him off the bed. He lands with a thud and he sheepishly smile as he sat up on the floor.

"I thought you were going to take the sleeping bag?" I question hanging from the bed

"I kinda fell asleep..." He says nervously "I'm sorry!"

"Dude, it's okay!" I say sitting up once again "People need sleep sometimes right?"

(A/N: Thanks to luv13mina- for her comment on chapter 19!)

He giggles and I struggle to pull him back on the bed. We stared at each other for a while in silence before I spoke.

"So... Have you heard?"

"What?" He asks

"Katie kissed someone yesterday,"

"Who?" he says getting all hype as he place his hands on my shoulders.

I turn my head slightly as I smile "it's not that important you wouldn't want to know," I shrug him off

He gets hold of my shoulders again shaking me back and forth frantically "tell me!" He says pulling me into his chest

I rolled my eyes playfully "why do you care anyways?"

"Because she's my best friend, now let the cat out of the bag!"

"I thought I was your best friend?"

"You are but she's after!"

"What about Pen–" I start but he disrupts me

"Stop it with the questions, would you?" He peered down at me with a smile his grip getting tighter "now who'd she kiss?" He whispered in my ear causing tingles to run down my back

I tried to push that away and said "it's no big deal, just Trever." I twirl out of his arms as his eyes widen

"Trever? Trever Handez? Dare devil squad?" I nod "then that means..."