Chapter 26

Anyone likes werewolf stories? Well go check out mine! Bewolved!
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

~/Taylor's Pov\~

I opened the door and it was a dare. I just new it by the time I saw it. No wonder all four of the dare squad was there except the one doing the dare of course.

It was Just a big lie and Katie was stuck in the middle of it. Why? because she was the perfect victim.

She was pushed up against the wall, their bodies close. Her hand in his hair, the other on his shoulder and her cute booted foot up against the wall. His hands were around her waist and their faces were, well you should know the rest; smooched together.

If I ever wanted a lesson on making out I could just drag a chair and sit down. I'd learn a lot. I'm not saying I will or she's a better kisser than I am but just... Woah, did not expect that from Katie.

Anyways back to the point. This is totally not cool what they're doing. They're toying around with her feelings and his. I know he likes her and the feelings are reciprocated both ways. Bruh, I'm so angry right now! Boys don't mess with girlfriends like that!

Penny and enter slowly and close the door behind us. I put my hands on my waist and cleared my throat to get their attention.

"Ahem!" I said because they didn't budge and were still stuck together like glue.

Trever turned his head and Katie looked to the side of him. As she saw me she removed her hands on his head and face and stood awkwardly as she bit her lip. He let go of her waist at the same time and stood next to her.

"If I can recall something it's that this place is a janitors closet not a make out centre." I say and Penny snickered causing me to roll my eyes.

"Do they have one of those?" Trever whispers looking down on Katie as she shrugs nervously

"Also a place boys don't DARE kiss girls they don't really know" I say emphasizing the 'dare'

Katie looked confused whilst Trever looked down discombobulated. Serves you right, idiot.

"What's going on?" She asks

"I just don't know why you'd DARE kiss Trever." Penny says emphasizing 'dare' like I did but Katie was still lost a result of her being knew to this school.

"It was a dare." I say bluntly and her eyes glisten

"What?" She said in a faint whisper and looked at Trever.

"Trust me, I wanted to tell you..." He starts

"Just save it for the dawgs. Come on let's get out of here." She says and I could see her face turn a cherry red from anger or whatever emotions she felt that moment. 😅

I walk out behind Katie and Penny was beside me. Katie walked swiftly in front us. I could tell this was not the time to have an intervention with her.

Still Penny spoke up "Are you not mad?" She asked

She sighs "yeah, I guess," she nods "but I'm only fourteen. I won't cry over boys so I'll be fine." She assures us. We smile to her a smile of pity as she speaks again. "It's not like we were dating or anything"

I nod but whisper to Penny "not yet," and Penny giggles

Katie looked back at us a confused expression in her face as we immediately stopped laughing.

"What?" Katie asks

"Nothing, nothing." Penny and I smile and say in union

"Anyways guys remember Peyton's party is coming up soon!" Penny says

"Yes Penny!" Katie and I say exasperated

She's been evoking us about it since who knows when! She was really anxious for it. After that this guy I think was Caleb's friend told me Caleb wanted to see me.

I hope this wasn't about the kiss. How'd he find out? Did he find out? I hope not. My head started hurting at the thought. I'll just tell him before he confronts me.

I was so far in that I bumped into a chest. I looked up to see the one and only Caleb. I half smiled but he just stayed serious. Oh no he knows.

"There's something we need to talk about," he says and I gulp.

I tell the girls I'd meet up with them later and went with Caleb. We stood at the entrance of the school where kids would normally be but no one was there saying class was about to start soon. But we were not headed that way today. We walked briskly to the side of the school. We settled on a lunch table between our school and our soccer field.

"Okay so..." Caleb breathed in

"I didn't mean to kiss Kyle|I'm breaking up with you!" We say in union

"What?" We say together again but mine was more sympathetic and his was an aggravated one.

"You kissed Kyle?!" He asked anger in his tone

"You're breaking up with me?" I say

My heart broke into a million pieces. It sunk into a river, flown away in a tornado. That's how bad I felt.

"Why! What did I do?" He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out "thanks a lot!" I say slamming my hands on the table and got up then walked away.

My eyes started to sting and I knew tears were on their way. I seriously didn't want to cry but the tears soon streamed out of my eyes and down my face.

He broke up with me for no reason? He didn't even know about the kiss! And I was totally innocent apart from that! What about yesterday when I was just cuddling under the sheets with him at my house and not watching the movie we were supposed to be watching?

Not in that way guys. Don't be so narrow minded; if y'all were thinking what I thought y'all were.

Now I see what Kirby was talking about.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face looking at myself in the mirror. I had no makeup so my face looked normal apart from the downside emotion in my face. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair still looking in the mirror. What did I do to deserve this.

The bell rang and I exited the girls bathroom. I didn't see Penny or Katie they must've left for class. I quickly went to my locker and checked my schedule. I then perceived today I didn't have any classes with any of them. So I was a loner for the day but I needed them ... Especially Kirby.