Chapter 17

Tripple update today! 😜😜😜😁😁 because you earned it! 😊😊😊

~Grateful that you guys helped me make a ship name for them! #Tayleb 👌🏼😝
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

~/Taylor's Pov\~

I quickly got out of the shower. I change into a purple tee and a pull over. I got my bag, said goodbye to my mom and left. I met up with Penny and Katie. Then we walked to school. As we enter we see Kirby and Caleb already together so we joined our groups.

"Hey guys!" I say

"Hey," they respond

"Do you guys know it's a no day today? They're also letting us go early." Caleb says putting an arm around my shoulder.

"No day?" Katie says

"Yeah a day where we do no work because of an interference or something." Kirby says moving Caleb's arm around my shoulder.

I glower at him as Caleb looks confused and Kirby shrugs.

"So kids just walk around school or stay in their homeroom" says penny

"Cool!" Katie replies

We decided to go to homeroom. As we arrived we pull our chairs in a circle. We spoke about different things and then the bell rang signaling it was time for us to leave. We put our back and left the class. Katie suggested we go to Starbucks. We approved and left ghe school's premises.

I just realized everyone got away from detention. 😂😂 We passed infront of a little store and Caleb said he needed something in there. He came out minutes later with a tiny bag and hands it to me. We start walking again but Caleb and I are a distance behind.

"What's this?" I ask

"Your fave thing," he answers

"Something to do with Magcon?"

"No! Chocolate covered raisons!" He says face palming.

I giggle "thanks,"

We caught up to the rest and in no time we were at Starbucks. We all sat at a table. We spoke until we were ready to order. Kirby decided he'd order our drinks.

"So you guys coming with us?" Caleb asks

"Yeah, my mom's pretty cool with it" I say

"My mom says as long as I don't drown I'm okay." Katie says with a smile

"My mom is skeptical!" Penny frowns as Kirby arrives with our drinks.

We thank him and update him on the conversation.

"My mom says if Taylor's going I'm going. Which is kinda awkward." I rolled my eyes.

Everyone giggle (including me) except Caleb. For some reason I can feel a tension building between Kirby and Caleb. We continue speaking and left when it was about one. Kirby and Caleb went their separate ways and the girls and I went to my house.

They decided to sleepover so they went to Penny's first then Katie's to get what they needed. They soon came back and set their stuff down. Later on we changed into our pj's and took selfies.

"Those are all good selfies!" Says Penny

"Post it on Insta!" I say

"Speaking about selfies..." Katie says "check out this selfie!" She cheers showing us her phone.

There was a picture of her and a boy I didn't recognize.

"Uhmmm who's that?"

"I don't know! He said he was playing truth or dare with his friends and they dared him to take a selfie with me!" She says pretty excited

I was a bit confused

"So how'd  you get the picture?" Penny says

"I asked him to take one on my phone!" She squeals pointing to her phone

"I see what going on here," Penny says as we look at each other and smirk "Katie..." She starts

"... Has a crush..." I continue

"... On the stranger!" She finishes

"Maybe, maybe not." She says smiling as she looks down

I feel guilty now. Katie just told us her crush, kinda, and I'm just so secretive about mine. I didn't even tell them about the date. Oh well. After that we ate dinner and stayed up till two A.M. singing, having fun and making noise. Then we finally put off the lights and went to bed.