Chapter 31

Guys someone told me that my book was nothing pertaining the name. Which I fine is true because in writing I accidentally went on a different path and I couldn't turn back. Buuuut... They also told me this book was horrible. I was sorta sad but there's always gotta have haters, right? So yeah, I'm over it.
"""""""'''''''''''''''""""""""""""""

~/Taylor's pov\~

"We should go this way!" I say shoving Penny to the left path

"But isn't the cafeteria that way?" she pointed "And I think I saw Kirb-" I interrupted

"Oh, sorry I forgot it wasn't sixth period!" I lied, holding my head exaggeratedly.

She rolls her eyes shaking her head in disbelief as we trot down the next path. "So, we should meet up with kir-"

"Hey, did you know Trever's joining our table?" I interrupt her not wanting to hear his name

It just reminded me of what happened on the weekend between us. So far, I tried all cost avoiding him in all classes and around school and so far, it was successful. I skipped recess finishing a project which withdrew me from the table. Now I haven't got any project to help me.

Penny crows her brow "Really? I thought we were all downsy with that guy?"

"Well you know they say forgive and forget. Plus, he came to us complaining and what not so kir-" I say stopping at his name

"What?" she says looking worried

"Nothing. I... I, I just remembered that this story is unimportant." I bit my tongue on my words

"It is if I'm going to know how this douchebag, Trent-"

"Trever," I correct

"Trever, is at my table!"

"Just forget it, okay?" I snap all, of a sudden then my eyes sorrowed as I realised I had yelled at my best friend

"Jeez!" she rolled her eyes stomping ahead of me

We finally reached our table Penny stomping all the way. We sit down in our usual seats across from each other being the only people at the table, for now. She sits across her face stuck as an aggravated painting as she looks away from me.

"Hey, I didn't mean to yell at you," I say as she folds her arms rolling her eyes "I was just kind of... annoyed." I say the last part unsure

"Sure, and I'm Donald Trump." She sneers but as we both look at each other we burst out laughing and I just shake my head.

"Donald... Trump?" I ask between laughs but my face drops as I see two male figures plop down at our table.

I quickly looked away not even wanting to know where he sat. if it was beside me or Penny.

"This guy is THE guy!" I hear from across the table. Whew, he didn't sit by me!

"how do you mean 'the' guy?" Penny asks mimicking his emphasis on 'the' as I pull out my phone to avoid his gaze anytime soon.

"The best guy I've ever hung with! I mean he gets girls just like that!"

"Jealous?" I hear from beside me

"You wish. I... don't need that stuff." Kirby stammers but something about his sentence made me smile looking down at my phone "Anyways, who would go through trouble to get our principal soaking wet in ice cold water? Yup, this guy!"

"You did that?" Penny says surprised

I turn my head to look at Trever as he smirks "yup"

Suddenly, I feel a drop of water on my shoulder. I looked up to see our principal hovering in the centre of me and Trever. His face was glued angry and he was drenched in water from head to toe many places of him dripped water.