Chapter 13

~/Taylor's Pov\~

After Kirby left I chose my outfit. A skinny jeans, tank top and crop top with vans. Then later on around 4:00 I took a bath, changed, then went to put light makeup on. (A/N: it's 4 rn 😂😂)

At 4:47 I was ready and I texted Caleb so. In no time he was at my door. I told my mom I was leaving and she seemed even happier than me. I link Caleb and I's arms as we walked out of my house.

"Okay, where are we going?" I ask curiously

"Wanna guess?"

"Nope,"

"Okay well I'll just have to tell you,"

"Good!" I smile Satisfied

"When we get there." He continues and I pout

After minutes of walking I start to recognize the area.

"We're here!" He says

I look up at the building. Bright lights, the smell of soda and popcorn, the cool air every time someone walks in or out, different cover photos with the title and time it played. It was the cinema!

"We're at the cinema! What are we seeing?" I say excited

"Insidiously," he quickly replies

(A/N: idk what it's rated so sorry if it's not for kids 😕)

I nod. Wait- what? I hated scary movies.

"Are you kidding me?" I say

"Don't worry you'll be alright, scaredy cat"

"Okay, but I'm not scared!"

"Sure," he smirks

We enter the cinema and the cold air rushes upon me.

"If I know we were coming here I'd bring a coat!" He stops behind me

"You don't need a coat." I rub my shoulders as I stop too

"Caleb, It's freezing in here..." I trailed off as I turn around and saw Caleb handing me his jacket "thanks but-"

"I'll be fine." he says knowing what I was going to say.

We got our tickets and popcorn then went to the room where the movie was. The movie didn't start as yet so we hurried to find a seat.

"Let's go way to the back!" Caleb says

'Why, so we can secretly make out?' I thought

"No, it's because I like the the back seats. You get a better view."

I nervously laugh as I turn a cherry red.

"I know that, I was kidding!"

I said really embarrassed that he heard that. The movie starts after 5 minutes and it was actually kinda interesting and I thought I'd be scared. The movie was getting scary but interesting.

"Don't do it! Don't do it!" I yell in the theater and everyone looks at me annoyed.

"I've seen this movie already and she does it!" Caleb says

"No way," I say surprised

"Yes way, bae!" He says

Every one can hear us. Someone in front stands up and throws his drink down.

"You spoiler!" He groans and walks out.

We turn to each other and shrug. He didn't even spoil that much. We face the screen again.

"Omg, that did not just happen!" I scream

"I know right," Caleb says

"Oh shut up!" Someone yell at us sending a bit of popcorn our way.

"You shut up!" I say and took the popcorn from behind him. (Except the bucket of course)

The person was real angry. Now I'm thinking I shouldn't say or do that!

"Oh let's see who's not gonna be talking when I'm back." He says and walks off.

I sit back down "what do you think that means?" I ask and Caleb shrugs

we continue watching the movie. Caleb puts his arm around my shoulder without any excuse this time. I smile but then close my eyes at a really horrifying part. All of a sudden I jolt up because Caleb moves his arm quickly around my shoulder. 'What gives?' I thought then look to the side.

I see a security guard staring at us, flashing his bright light in our eyes.

"So I heard you guys have been causing trouble, huh?" The security says

I gulp as I realize the man standing next to him was the man from a second ago. Oh gosh!

"Come with me," says the security and we follow him.

We go down the stairs and the little hall towards the popcorn area.

"Now if you two know what's good for you.... LEAVE!" He says tossing us out. Then I heard him mumble "I told them not to allow kids at a movie theater!"