One

POV: Yoongi
"Did I get accepted?" I signed to my mum as she read through the letter sent from Bangtan Music Academy, the best music school in Korea, and maybe even in the whole of Asia.

I really hoped that my entrance exam gave me a good score, and that my audition made me get through to the school. I know it'd be hard work, knowing that I couldn't speak, or hear, but I would try my best anyway.

I tried to read what the letter read, before mum signed back to me, folding the letter in half.

"Read it yourself," she smiled, handing me the fancy looking letter, and as I opened it, I saw that it was scripted in a beautiful font, by hand. I widened my eyes in surprise, desperate to read it.

As I read through everything, I was shocked at what was written on my letter. I got accepted.

I couldn't believe it. I skipped and hopped around the room in joy, putting the letter to my heart, feeling my heart beat faster.

I think I may have even started yelling random sounds, since my dad came downstairs to wonder what was going on.

"What's the noise about?" he signed to me, an odd expression on his face. "What happened?"

"I got accepted!" my hands were shaking so much with excitement, I don't even think he got what I was saying.

"Oh, my! Yoongi, well done!" he managed to sign back, understanding what I said. "I'm so proud of you!"

"I'm proud of me, too,"

Was I going to do well at this new school, though?