Nine

POV: Yoongi
"Is there a kind of surgery that blind people can get in order for them to see?" I asked Seokjin one day out of curiosity.

"Hm, I'm not actually sure about that," he shrugged. "Do you want me to research that for you?"

"Nah, it's okay, I'll do it myself," I signed back. "Thanks anyway." I nodded, before taking out my phone.

Seokjin looked over my shoulder as I started typing the question inside the search bar on the Internet.

(A/N: $300= £245.17, €275.76, 340744.50)

For as little as $300, a visually impaired person can get surgery that only takes about 15 minutes for them to restore their eyesight.

"Wow..." I nodded, reading more about the article as Seokjin followed along.

"Why are you researching all of this anyway? What's making you so interested?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "You're not blind, so why is eye surgery part of your concern?"

"I want Taehyung to be able to see," I simply signed with a stern face. "I want him to see."

"You what?"

"I can't hear, I know that, but at least I can see what the world has to offer. Taehyung, on the other hand, can only hear sounds, but he can't imagine what kind of things are making sounds, or what kind of people he talks to.

I really would give him my own eyes if I could. I've had enough of this world already, and it seems selfish and greedy that somebody else can't experience the same things that I can experience and enjoy.

I don't need to hear anything- I'm perfectly fine how I am, having eyesight is good enough for me, and I'm ever so grateful that I was actually given working eyes... I just want Taehyung to see the world around him, instead of this world of darkness."

"Wow, you really do care about him, don't you? That's so cute," he smiled. "How about doing a secret fundraiser or a charity to raise money for that surgery? Perhaps, you can surprise him!" Seokjin suggested, glancing over at the clock. "Anyway, you've got your first day of school in a few minutes, so you should head over to your first period building right now...where's Taehyung at?"

I paused, to show that I was going to wait for Taehyung, but Seokjin shooed me away.

"Get to class, silly!" he laughed. "I'll find Tae, don't worry- I'll see you in your first class, okay? I'm sure you can find it yourself; Tae needs a little more guidance."

I knew he was laughing, but I couldn't hear anything. I slowly dragged myself to the music building.