Seven

POV: Taehyung
"No, no, this is the letter 'A', like this, okay? Just feel my hands, see what they're doing," Seokjin said quietly, as my fingers hovered over his hands. "It's just my thumb sticking out slightly, okay? Do you want to try that for me?"

I forcefully bunched up my fingers as if I was going to punch somebody but my thumb flopped to the side.

"Is this okay?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah, that's great!" he said, and he starting showing me some other letters. "The letter 'B' is like this," I felt him put up his four fingers but leave his thumb bent inwards.

I started to get the hang of it as he showed me more letters, and some basic signing such as 'hello' and 'bye' and all of that.

By the time he had gotten through the whole alphabet, it was midnight. Yoongi seemed to be fast asleep, as I could hear him snoring really loudly.

"Well, I'm so sorry for putting you through so much trouble," I said to Seokjin. "I feel bad... you must be tired... I think I'm gonna go to sleep as well, so," I got up. "Talk to you tomorrow! "

"Alright, then," I heard some rustling. "You worked hard today, and I'm proud of your dedication. I'm sure you feel really motivated, hm?" he chuckled. "Well, it's nearly one o'clock already, so we should probably get to sleep, eh? You have to start getting ready for your first day at school tomorrow... or today, more like!"

"Haha, yeah," I laughed. "but I'm tired," I yawned. "So I might as well get some sleep."

"Goodnight, Taehyung." he said.

"Goodnight to you too, Seokjin, and thanks for today," I smiled. I managed to find my bed and crept into it, only to find that somebody else was already sleeping in it.

No, it was Yoongi.

"Ahhh!" he screamed, whacking his arms everywhere in fright. He then settled down, because he saw that it must've been me.

He grabbed my hand and slowly pulled me into the bunk bed with him, and stroked my hair.

Was it really okay for me to sleep in his bed with him?

He stroked my hair until I finally fell asleep, his hand still resting against my head as he eventually closed his own eyes as well.