Thirty Two

POV: Seokjin
After Yoongi got his ear all cleaned up and stitched back together again, I brought up the subject of hearing aids to the doctor, since I knew that Taehyung would have been interested in asking the same.

"Mm, well they do cost quite a bit but if you have the money for it, then I'd definitely go and get one fit for him! It would benefit him so much, and I'm sure he's dying to hear music, especially since this is a music school. It's funny, actually, because my brother teaches here. Kim Namjoon, does he happen to teach any of your classes?"

"Yeah, he does!" Taehyung said happily. "He such a cool teacher, and you kinda sound like him, too. Genetics are funny."

"We also look similar, too. We're both very tall, slim, but Namjoon has dyed his hair blonde, although mine is still naturally black."

"Are colours pretty?"

"Ah, yes. They're tremendous, so why don't you opt in for eye surgery, Taehyung? There's so much in this world that you could see, and it's sweet how you encourage Yoongi, but I think you would love to see a rainbow!"

"A rainbow, huh... I've always wanted to see one, since people say they look pretty." he nodded.

"Is there anything in particular that you would want to see from this world?" Dr. Kim asked.

"I want to see Yoongi's face. I want to see just how pretty he is, because I'm sure he's even more stunning than a rainbow! I want to see the way he smiles, the way his eyes look, his hair, how tall he is. I wanna see all of that! I can say all of this to his face because I know he can't hear me, but... I really do like him, a lot. I've saved one last album of mine, just for him, with a special note inside. I want him to be able to listen to my songs, my songs just for him, and see what he thinks."

"Oh, Namjoon showed me your album! Your voice sounds amazing, by the way," Dr. Kim smiled at him. "And you seem very sweet. Care about Yoongi a lot, eh?"

"Of course... I would do anything for him, if it would make him hear my voice, even if it's only once. Anything for Min Yoongi."