Sixteen

POV: Seokjin
"Ah, Taehyung, you're looking absolutely stunning! And Yoongi, you look so smart and handsome! I can't believe you two... it's just so adorable that you lot are in matching suits!" I squealed upon seeing them walk into the living room, linking arms.

"I wish he could see himself," Yoongi frowned, his fingers flopping around. "He would be shocked by his own beauty."

I nodded. "Do you two want to get going now? The ball is going to begin soon and so you two will be fashionably late if you leave around this time."

Taehyung gave me a smile. "Yeah, let's go, Yoongi!" he poked his cheek and the three of us started to walk towards the ballroom.

"Be careful, guys," I warned them. "Don't get hurt, and if anything happens to any of you, just give me a shout and I'll be right over, okay? I'm just going to be by the bar with a drink, ahaha." I laughed.

"Wait, there's a bar?" Tae asked.

"Yeah, I dunno why. It's a school, for goodness' sakes, but oh well. At least we get drinks and it makes the event seem more fancy and grown-up, no?" I said. "I'll even buy you two drinks if you want. Your choice." I shrugged.

"When can we start dancing?" Yoongi signed, gesturing towards the centre of the room. Many couples were in the room, either talking or swaying to the beat of the music. He went to ballroom classes for a reason, so he didn't want his efforts to go to waste.

"Can you hear the vibrations of the music?" I asked Yoongi, just to make sure that the music was loud enough for him to be able to feel the vibrations. Without it, he wouldn't have been able to keep the beat and dance properly.

He nodded, grabbing Taehyung's hand tightly. He gave him a small, nervous smile, before he slid his hand on Tae's cheek. He pulled him closer towards him and gave him a gentle kiss.

"Ha!" A voice from behind cackled loudly. "I see, we have a pair of handicapped faggots in this school, don't we?! Didn't think a posh place like this could be crawling around with such peasants like you lot, ha!"

I could feel myself burning up with fury and anger upon hearing that insult. It wasn't even directed towards me, but I took direct offence since the pair were my responsibility and I cared for them a lot anyway.

"Excuse me?! What the hell did you just call them?" I yelled, my cheeks flushing bright red. "You take that stupid insult back right now, young man, before I get you severely sanctioned!"