Thirty Six (End)

POV: Yoongi
I wrote Taehyung a rap, and for the first time in my life, I didn't have to ask another student to rap the lyrics for me.

I may have gotten my tongue twisted a couple of times at the start, but I quickly got used to speaking. After I had finished mixing and editing the song, I gently put it under his pillow for him to find.

In music, we're currently doing partner work, where I of course had to be with Taehyung. Our personal project revolved around 'senseless love', where you don't necessarily need to see or hear someone to fall in love with them, as long as you can feel.

I suggested for Tae to sing in a foreign language to symbolise my deafness for one song, and for somebody different and new to sing the other song without people knowing who it is to symbolise blindness. Our project came out pretty well and I was so proud of him.

That night, when we went stargazing, Taehyung couldn't stop looking up at the stars. I don't blame him at all since they really were beautiful things.

I pulled out my MP3 player and slid my arm around his shoulder. I turned on the song that always brought tears to my eyes and looked straight at him.

"I think your love song for me fits perfectly with the imagery of a beautiful night sky." I whispered, planting a soft kiss on his lips.

He giggled. "You don't need my love song when you have my love directly," he said, snuggling into my chest. I kissed the top of his head and looked at the stars; they were definitely pretty but not as pretty as him.

"I'd listen to your heavenly voice forever if I could," I said quietly.

"Well, I would look at your handsome face all the time if I was allowed to."

I laughed. "I'm honestly not that interesting but you totally can if you really want to."

Taehyung was so cute and precious, I didn't know how to handle him sometimes.

I was laying flat on the roof with Taehyung resting his head on my chest, hearing my fluttering, beating heart.

"Would right now be a cheesy and cliché time for me to say that I love you, Tae?"

"Not at all," he cuddled me, grabbing onto my jumper. "I love you too, after all."

THE END
Fluff stories tend to be very cheesy but I hope you liked this story! I think this one was very adorable to write and made me squeal whenever I thought of something cute to write about them haha

And I jus published a new VKook today if you wanna check it out and I do have another Taegi in my drafts that I could make into a short story but hmm idk if it'll be good so I'll jus have to wait and see lol

Anyway thank you so much for reading this, I really hope you liked it! ^o^

have an awesome day~
<33