Fifteen

POV: Yoongi
I think it was safe to say that we were both absolutely frightened to go to the Autumn ball together.

"Yoongi, you look a bit shaken, what's up?" Seokjin signed to me, the day before the ball.

I had just come back from my last ballroom dance class of the quarter, and I was starting to get a bit more worried about going, than I was a few days ago. Perhaps, it was just the reality finally hitting me, but I was scared as hell.

"It's just that the ball tomorrow evening is getting me all scared. I don't know what to do about it. What if people make fun of us, because it's two boys that are going together?"

"Awe, are you scared of the homophobia around here?" I nodded. "Don't you worry, if anybody dares to do anything to either of you two, I'll slap 'em!"

I had my smart suit ready- it was Royal blue, the blazer shining and sparkling from every angle. I had a snazzy golden bow tie to go along with it, and Taehyung had the same outfit.

Sadly, he wouldn't be able to see how handsome and cute he would look tomorrow. It really breaks my heart to think that he wouldn't be able to see anything that I can see. Why does the universe have to be like this?

If only he could see how much of a beauty he actually is. If only he could look into my eyes and show me his own twinkling pair of golden brown eyes.

If only he could.

Taehyung walked into the room, his little walking stick in one hand so he knows what's ahead of him and so he wouldn't smash his head against the wall or anything.

Without any warning, I decided to open up my arms and envelope him in a warm embrace, whispering in his ear.

The three words that I finally learnt how to say properly. It took me weeks, maybe even months, but due to the help of Seokjin and perseverance, I've finally learnt how to say the three magical words.

"I.....love.....you—"

"I love you more!" I could see him mouth back to me when we finally pulled away.