Three

POV: Taehyung
"I don't know what I can take to the school! I have all of my essentials, like my toothbrush, towels, soap and all of that... but what else do I need to bring?" I questioned my uncle.

It's been two weeks since we got the letter from Bangtan Music Academy, saying that I got accepted. By tomorrow, I had to leave home and go to the school, so that I can start my first day on Monday.

"Um... notebooks, maybe? Pencils? Anything generic that you need for school?" he suggested, unsure.

"Thanks, Uncle. That really helps, you know!" I laughed sarcastically. "Don't worry, I've already packed everything!"

"Then what's the problem?" he asked. "I'm sure you have everything you need... do you want me to check your suitcase?"

"Yes, please," I said, and I felt around the table to find my MP3 player. "Uncle?"

"Yeah, Tae?"

"Will I need to use one of those weird walking sticks when I go to school, do you think?" I frowned. I didn't like the thought of having to use a long stick thing to navigate myself around. "Since you won't be there anymore, I won't be able to go anywhere on my own."

"I think you might have a guide, or just somebody who helps you around. I think a big school is too dangerous for you to just walk around alone."

"You think so?"

"Yeah, Tae, but don't worry, you'll be fine! I'm sure that everybody will treat with you with the amount of respect that you deserve, okay? You don't need to worry over anything,"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. Also, I think you're missing your music books, if I'm correct. You're going to a music school, so you might as well bring it all with you! It'll fit in your suitcase... just about!"

"Can you put them in for me?" I pleaded. He mumbled a small 'sure' and then there was some rustling. "I'm scared, Uncle."

"Why?"

"Well... I can't see, for one. All I can do is hear, and touch, and feel, and smell, but I don't think that I can get very far just by sticking my hand out to touch everything so that I won't die. I feel too vulnerable, Uncle. Close your eyes for a second and try to live your life. How would that make you feel?"

"Aww, Tae," he cooed. "It's all going to be okay, I promise you. You're going to do so well at school, and you're going to make all of these new fabulous friends! Come on... let's get you into bed, shall we? Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for you."

"Alright, then, Uncle," I sighed, holding out a hand. "Take me upstairs?"

"C'mon, then."