Thirty Five

POV: Yoongi
It's been a year since Taehyung and I were both enrolled at Bangtan Music Academy, but not much has changed since then.

Seokjin was still with us, and we all became quite close to him, like he was our older brother. The weird 'pipsqueak' from the Autumn Ball finally asked him out and I know Seokjin doesn't like admitting that he likes the kid, but we all know he does.

I managed to work on my speaking until I was practically fluent. It took a lot of effort and hard work, but I know it was worth it if I could talk to Taehyung properly.

Taehyung's uncle also did a huge fundraiser to help pay for his eye surgery. A couple of weeks ago, he went to the hospital and came back with beautiful, working eyes. They were chocolate brown, just like mine, but they shined golden in the sunlight.

I remember him coming back to our dorm, looking at everything around the room, inspecting anything he could find.

I remember him waddling into my room that day and seeing his jaw drop right open with awe when he saw my face for the first time.

He immediately looked behind my ears to see where my scar was from when I pathetically tried to cut it off. He frowned sympathetically when he finally found the red line and traced it lightly with his finger, before giving it a soft kiss.

He did the same with the nape of my neck, which kind of looked cool as an 'X' shape now that it wasn't stinging me every five seconds. He pressed his lips against it and wrapped his arms around me before I turned round to face him eye-to-eye.

"Y-you're so cute!" he exclaimed. He pressed his palms into my cheeks and took a good look at me, his eyes practically spinning around my face. "Your eyes are so twinkly, is that what stars look like?"

"Stars are indeed very twinkly, yes. Tonight, the two of us can go up to the roof and go stargazing together, alright?" I chuckled, ruffling his hair.

"R-really?" his eyes widened.

"Of course, I think you'll be absolutely mesmerised by how stunning they are... the night sky really is a beautiful thing." I sighed.