Five

POV: Yoongi
I didn't really understand how this was going to work out, but this train ride ended up with the two of us on either side of this random man who was supposedly the person to help us.

He would sign along with everything he said so that the both of us could understand, but I took that as a chance for me to focus on my lip reading skills. I figured that I would need to do that anyway so this was helpful.

"So, the two of you will be sharing a dorm, so I advise that the two of you get to know each other as this will be a bumpy ride for the both of you." he nodded, as we went inside the main hall of the school.

The building was amazingly built- it looked even better than in the photos. I didn't even think that it looked real- it seemed magical.

The expensive looking chandeliers dangled from the ceiling, dancing and twirling around as people swooshed past the elegant, bright paintings on the walls.

Even the staircases looked fancy, curling upwards like a princess' tower from a fairytale. Everything about this school was just so posh, and exquisite, that I couldn't even place my finger on it.

It was absolutely amazing.

"Where are the dorms?" I asked.

"Don't worry, we'll show you." he signed back with a smile. "I'm sure you're going to love this place!"

I tapped Taehyung's shoulder and that was a gesture for him to take out his arm so that I could guide him as I followed the man.

I might not be able to hear, and he might not be able to see, but with the two of us together, I thought that we could easily make it through school together.

Hopefully, it stays like this.