Nineteen

POV: 3rd Person
The little pipsqueak turned to Seokjin with a grin and whispered something in his ear.

"You know... I think those two handicapped faggots should kiss each other. I ship it." he said.

"Look, can you not call them that? It's so disrespectful and just down right rude! Say it one last time and that'll be my hand to your face, pipsqueak, so watch it."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Anyway, they need to kiss, like, right now. They're dancing together with their arms around each other, which is pretty gay. That's why they need to kiss!"

"Because they're pretty gay?" Seokjin laughed. "Well, why don't you go ahead and make them kiss, then? If you're so determined, surely you can make that happen yourself, can't you?"

"Okay, fine then! I'll do that!" he groaned, letting go of Seokjin as he walked towards them.

"W-wait, you're being serious?" Seokjin spluttered out, speed-walking after the black-haired boy with a panicked face. "You do realise that it's going to be difficult to genuinely do that, right?"

"And I care because?" he scoffed, not even turning back. "Pff, it doesn't matter, if there's anything I'm gonna do tonight, I'm gonna get those two to share a kiss!"

"Yeah, yeah, you try doing that. You'll flop big time, but I suppose you're not going to care, whatever I tell you." he stopped walking.

"Listen to me, No Eyes! I know you can't fucking see me but that's besides the point." the boy yelled, making Taehyung jump slightly. Yoongi could see the boy coming towards them and crinkled his nose in confusion.

" What? Excuse me? Who even are you?" Taehyung asked, his voice sounding growly. "Wait, am I 'No Eyes'? I do actually have eyes you know, they just don't work!"

"Oh, whatever. That's irrelevant. So, I need to ask you two a favour, because I swear it has to happen tonight more than ever."

"What are you on about?"

"Look. I mean, listen. Oh, I don't know," he muttered, shaking his head. "Anyway, just look, listen. You and the deaf one need to kiss each other! You two are meant to be! I just know it!"

"K-kiss? Are you crazy?!"

"No, I'm not! Here, just let me-"

Without second thoughts, the boy had pushed Taehyung into Yoongi, who's back just happened to be facing the wall. Taehyung's hand was pinned against the wall and their lips crashed together perfectly.

"There we go! Beautiful!"