Thirty Four

POV: Yoongi
Taehyung's lips were so soft, just like his sweet personality. I would have kissed him again and again if I could, but I knew how much this song meant to him.

I owe him the world to make up for what he's done for me. Making a little album full of songs just for me is probably the most adorable, Taehyung-like thing I've ever heard of in my entire life. It makes me feel so happy when I remember that I'm the lucky person and I get to be with him, the one and only Kim Taehyung.

I listened to the song attentively, not taking my attention off of it. Is this what Taehyung's singing voice sounded like? It was warm, husky, and deep but the way he pronounced everything, the way he sung each word was filled with so much passion and fire. He sounded like an angel, and it made me feel like he was ethereal.

I looked down at the lyrics, nearly written down in cursive. The handwriting obviously wasn't Taehyung's, but on the back, the words were dotted in Braille.

He tried so hard to learn some sign language for me, and I appreciate him so much for that, I should repay the favour and at least write him a cute note one day. I'm sure he'd like that.

I read the heartwarming yet slightly cheesy lyrics as the song played, and naturally, an enormous smile grew on my face.

"Yoongi, d-do you like it?" Taehyung squeaked quietly when the song finished playing. I never realised but I think I might have been crying, just a little bit.

I know that he wouldn't be able to see me if I nodded, and I still had tons of work to do on my speaking, so I pulled him in for another kiss yet again. This time, it wasn't just a little peck on the lips. It meant way more to me than just a simple kiss.

I stroked his hair gently and slowly guided his hands towards my shoulders, where his fingers curled around the nape of my neck. I wanted to stay in this moment forever- I didn't want to pull away.

When we finally had to pull away, Taehyung whispered something in my ear.

"I love you so much. Please be mine, Min Yoongi."

Thank you so much for over 7K reads!! ^^