Thirty

POV: Seokjin
"I promise I'm alright, it doesn't really hurt that much." Yoongi signed casually, blood all over his hands.

"What's going on?" Taehyung shrieked, obviously not understanding what was happening.

"I'll tell you later, just... go outside and I'll come back to you when Yoongi over here has come back to his senses and told me why he's tried to cut his ear off!"

"He cut his ear off?!" he repeated back in the highest pitch possible. "What?! How?"

"With a knife," I sighed. "He kinda flopped though, so his ear isn't completely cut off but it's pretty gruesome. He's got some bottles in his hand so he's obviously been drinking. Ugh, how do I deal with you two, honestly?"

Taehyung let out a small chuckle and immediately covered his mouth. "It's 'cause you're Seokjin, and you just know how to handle a pair of stupid idiots."

"Ha, maybe so," I replied. "So I'll talk to you later, okay? Let me just have a little hand-talk with this one, first."

I instantly turned my attention towards Yoongi, sleepily blinking in the bath with no top on. I gave him a little glare to show that I was angry but the message probably didn't get to him because he didn't react at all. Gosh, he really is like a turtle.

"Alright then, Yoongi. Tell me what's happened, right this second!" I demand, my hands signing the sentence clearly and fiercely.

He just shrugs at this comment and hands me a soggy, bloody note that was scrunched up next to him, before going back to drinking. I confiscate the bottle from him before he can even take a quick swig and throw it in the trash, only to realise that there are so many more bottles lying around.

He's got a lot of cleaning to do.

I quickly read the note and look back at him in confusion, my head cocked to one side. He shrugs once again and splashes the water about with one hand, looking bored out of his mind.

Swiftly, I go to the kitchen and bring back a dustpan and kick the rubbish bin closer towards him.

"Here you go. I don't really know what the heck just happened but you can clean up this mess for the time being. Don't worry about your ear, though, because we'll get a doctor over soon."

He still owed me a proper explanation, but for the time being he swept up the floor with a sigh.

I wonder what happened.