Twenty Six

POV: Taehyung
I guess my last option, the bake sale, was the only choice left for me. I sighed, knowing that this was going to be a major flop, but I brought Seokjin along with me to do some food shopping.

"So, what are we baking?" Seokjin asked, pushing the shopping cart down the dairy aisle as I fumbled with my shopping list.

"Um, so probably a couple dozens of cupcakes, a batch of brownies, maybe even a cookies and cream chiffon cake if I have enough time. Whatever I feel like baking, I guess." I laughed stupidly.

"And you know exactly how to bake all of that stuff, yeah?" he said.

"Yup! My uncle taught me how to bake when I was younger, and I've loved it since. I'll make you my uncle's special red velvet cake one day, I think you'd love it."

"Ooh, nice. What's so special about your uncle's red velvet compared to a normal red velvet cake?"

"My uncle says his cakes are really red. I dunno what red looks like, but it's probably a bright colour, whatever that means. They taste better than normal red velvet cakes too, probably because my uncle is magic and the food he makes always ends up tasting twenty times better than everyone else's." I shrugged.

"Ah, right, I see!" he chuckled, reading my shopping list. "Okay, we've gotta finish out shopping quickly before Yoongi wakes up from his nap and wonders where the hell we are!"

"Oh, yeah, you're right," I mumbled, panicking. "Um, I'll tell you what's on my shopping list so let's go find the ingredients."

It took about fifteen minutes of wondering around for us to find the holy vanilla essence, but after that point, it was pretty much smooth sailing from there.

We finished our little shopping spree after only thirty five minutes, so I was pretty proud that it didn't take nearly as long as it does when I shop alone. Maybe I should always have Seokjin tag along with me when I go to different places, for he could save me some precious, valuable time!

"Yoongi, we're back! Did you wake up already?" I yelled, only to quickly realise then that he couldn't hear a single word I just said to him.

He must've seen me but he didnt say anything, as usual. I'm pretty sure at that point Seokjin was signing something to him, but I tried to find Yoongi's hand and signed one of the only few phrases I know in sign language onto his palm.

"I love you." I said.